Get a unique perspective of Boracay Island when you join this 15-minute helicopter tour. This off-the-beaten-path activity is ideal for anyone wanting to see some of the island’s famous beaches and windmills from above. This tour is inclusive of hotel pick-up and drop-off as well as the services of a guide.
Your guide will pick you up at your Boracay hotel or resort in the morning or afternoon, depending on your desired schedule. You will then be driven to Brgy. Yapak, where the helipad is stationed. Before boarding the chopper, you will get a detailed briefing to make sure everything is settled properly.
Fasten your seat belt and take in the view from your window seat as the helicopter takes you for a 15-minute trip above Boracay Island. Boracay is a tiny island off the Philippine coast, around 1 hour and 10 minutes by flight from Manila. It's located in Panay Island's northern tip, with lovely pristine beaches and clear blue waters.
The first destination you will see from the helicopter ride is White Beach, the 4-kilometer main attraction of Boracay Island. The beach has fine white sand, lukewarm clear waters, and offers great sunset views. The beach also offers recreational activities such as banana boat and paraw sailing, which you might witness from the view above.
Next, you will head to Puka Beach. From above, you will see that this 800-meter beach is one of the longest beaches on the island. It is a unique attraction because the sand is created from Puka shells naturally crushed into fine bits by the strong water current in the region. You will see that this beach is also bordered with large coconut palms, and a thick tropical forest lies just beyond it.
Your last stop will be Pawa Windmills, which is located in Barangay Pawa, Aklan. Each windmill in the 2,400 hectare property is 76 meters tall, and helps conserve and stabilize Panay Island's electricity supply and voltage, particularly in Aklan and Boracay. After your helicopter ride, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Join this helicopter tour overlooking beaches and windmills, a welcome deviation from the usual water activities in Boracay. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Your tour guide will coordinate with you on the day of your tour for your scheduled pick-up.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests. All changes must be made 24 hours before the scheduled tour. Only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour.
- For guest safety protection, only 10 years old and above are allowed to join this activity and health standards will be strictly implemented.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.