Get your swimwear and snorkeling gear ready and prepare to be amazed by the underwater beauty of Apo Island in this snorkeling tour. Just a few hours away from Dumaguete City, Apo Island is one of the best places to witness turtles in the wild. Apo Island is also home to a fishing village known for its community-based marine conservation program. This tour is perfect for nature-lovers looking for a sustainable eco-adventure.
Book this tour and experience the natural wonders of Apo Island. The tour will begin when your guide picks you up from your accommodation in Dumaguete. Remember to bring your own snorkeling gear, as it is not included in this tour. You can also be picked up from Sibulan, Tanjay, or Bais City. You will then be taken to Malatapay Port or Dauin to board your boat. Once everyone is safely onboard, you will head to Apo Island. If your trip falls between November to May, expect a bumpy sea ride on the way to the island.
Apo Island, a 74-hectare volcanic island off Dauin, is a top diving and snorkeling destination in the Philippines. It is a pristine marine sanctuary home to 600 species of fish and over 400 species of corals. Your guide will brief you on the safety regulations before you can go snorkeling. Be a responsible traveler and follow the guidelines. After all, they are set in place to preserve the beauty of the sanctuary.
The boatman will take you to Turtle Point, where you can swim with the turtles and take pictures of them. Take note that touching and feeding them is not allowed. After snorkeling, you can buy and enjoy lunch at Liberty’s Resort.
After lunch, you may choose to go back into the water, enjoy the white sandy beaches of Apo Island, or go on a short trek along the Habagat Eco-Trail. This will lead you to a panoramic view of the island. You may explore the village to meet the locals and buy souvenirs. Afterward, your guide will take you back to Malatapay Port or Dauin and drop you off at your accommodation.
Swim with the turtles and spend the day at the beach in this private day tour of Apo Island. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Each guest must fill in a health declaration form prior to the tour, which will be emailed once the guest confirms the tour.
- First aid kit, hand sanitizer, alcohol, tissue paper, and trash bin are available inside the vehicle.
- Vehicles will be sanitized, including the driver, after every trip or tour.
- Mandatory wearing of facemasks and face shields during the tour, whether inside the vehicle
- Mandatory physical and social distancing of at least 1.5meter between individuals in all
- Guests will be divided into groups of six (6) persons to comply with the maximum capacity of 8 persons per van.
- Bring your own mask and snorkel sets or we can provide you with one for an additional fee.
- All our guides speak English.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs may be limited.
- During Habagat Season (June-October), boat ride to Apo Island may be rough.