Visit the top countryside attractions in Bohol by joining this private full-day tour. This is ideal for travelers wanting to explore the well-renowned natural and cultural landmarks in the province for a day. This tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off, entrance fees, and the services of a guide.
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel within Tagbilaran or Panglao area in the morning. Afterward, you will be taken to your first destination, the Blood Compact Monument. You will see the famous sculpture depicting the symbolic friendship treaty between Spain and the Philippines. From there, you'll make your way to Baclayon Church, credited as Bohol's first church. This coral stone building includes a variety of religious displays and artifacts dating back to the late 17th century.
Make your way to the Hanging Bridge next, located on the riverbank. The 40-meter twin bridge offers travelers a great view of the Sipatan River, flowing underneath it. Practice caution while crossing the bridge before you proceed to the next destination, Loboc River.
The Loboc River is one of the cleanest rivers in the country. Passing through Loay Bridge, Loboc Church, and Busay Falls, the river has grown in popularity among visitors over the years, thanks to its river cruise activity. Take note that lunch is optional and it can be availed as an add-on.
Afterward, you will make a brief stop at the Man-Made Forest in Bilar, where you will be able to witness the kilometer-long grove of Mahogany trees. A great backdrop for photos, pose in different styles before making your way to Bohol Enchanted Zoological & Botanical Garden, a nature preserve where you can see various animals like butterflies and tarsiers, and different kinds of flora and fauna.
You will head over to Chocolate Hills next, which are cone-shaped hills renowned for turning brown in the summer months. Climb the steps to the observation deck, where you can marvel at the breathtaking view of this famous site. Your last stop activity for the day is souvenir shopping. Buy some from the various souvenir stores for your friends and family before heading back to the hotel.
Have a great time in Bohol’s countryside with this full-day tour. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop off within Panglao and Tagbilaran only for guests outside the area please coordinate with
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.
- For guests' safety and protection, we are requesting our guests to strictly adhere to our health and safety protocols while on tour: Wearing of face mask and face shield. Whenever possible, keep a distance of at least 3 feet or 1 meter away from other people to reduce the possibility of person-to-person transmission. Wash hands using water and soap. Sanitize frequently-touched surfaces and objects, including cellphones and other gadgets. Be adequately hydrated.