Go on an island-hopping excursion in Boracay and step foot on the province's best shores with this shared tour. Any lover of the tropics will find this tour a great fit as you will be spending half a day sailing from island to island. On top of this, it also comes with boat transfers, snorkeling gear, a private grilled lunch, and service of a guide.
The islands you will be visiting depend on the season you visit Boracay, as the tour is largely reliant on the weather. If you arrive in Boracay during the dry season, you'll be meeting your guide at the beachfront of Astoria Hotel in Station 1. From there, undergo a quick safety briefing before boarding your boat and starting your excursion.
Stop number one is Puka Beach, which is famed for its shore filled with broken puka shells. Next, you will be sailing to Balinghai Beach, a stretch of sand that only fully emerges at low tide. Afterward, you will be heading to Coral Garden. Put on your snorkeling gear and wade out into the sea to get a look at this beautiful reef filled with schools of fish.
Following this, you have the option to visit Crystal Cove Island. Decide before your trip if you want to visit its coves as the entrance fee is excluded from the package. Finally, you will wrap up your tour with a grilled lunch by the sea on Tambisaan Beach.
During the rainy season, the meeting point moves to Bolabog Watersports Station before heading out to sea. Your first stop will now be Bulabog Beach, followed by a stop at Puka Beach. From there, you will dock at Crocodile Island, which is shaped like the powerful reptile. No worries, though, as you will only find vibrant fishes in its nearby waters as you snorkel.
Then, on your route to Crystal Cove Island, you'll stop at Ilig-Iligan Beach. Following that, you will travel to Magic Island, a famous cliff-diving location, before capping your vacation with a private grilled meal along with fruits and drinks.
Snorkel and discover the thriving wildlife of Boracay Island's best sites with this shared island-hopping tour. Check availability by choosing a date.
- No minimum age requirement but children and senior citizen must be accompanied by an adult companion at all times especially while in transit from island to island and must be physically healthy.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.