Explore the various white-sand shores of Boracay with this private island-hopping tour. This tour will take you to four destinations, making it a perfect trip for those who want an adventure-filled day in the tropics. It also includes boat transfers, snorkeling gear, a seafood lunch, snorkeling fees, and service of a guide.
As this is an outdoor tour, the itinerary will change depending on the weather during your schedule. If you travel during the dry months, you will start your tour at the Astoria Hotel's beachfront in Station 1 to meet your guide. Afterward, you will board your boat and set course for Puka Beach. This beach is mixed with crushed puka shells, hence its name.
From there, you will head to Balinghai Beach. This secluded stretch of sand only appears when the tide is low, which leads to its reputation of being an elusive beauty. Next, you will go snorkeling at the Coral Garden, where you can discover school fish in the numerous corals that grow here.
Finally, you will stop by Crystal Cove Island before ending your tour. The entrance fee is excluded from the package, so make sure to bring cash to gain access to this private beach. It is best known for its two coves that feature clear waters.
If you book your tour during the rainy season, you will instead meet with your guide at the Bolabog Watersports Station. As for the itinerary, you will visit Bulabog Beach before heading to Puka Beach. You will then snorkel in Crocodile Island. Despite its name, there are no crocodiles here, so feel free to explore the nearby waters!
Following this, you will make a stop at Ilig-Iligan Beach on your way to Crystal Cove Island. Next, you will travel to Magic Island, a popular cliff-diving spot, before ending your trip with a seafood lunch paired with fruits and drinks.
Discover the best islands of Boracay with this private island-hopping tour. Check availability by choosing a date.
- No minimum age requirement but children and senior citizen must be accompanied by an adult companion at all times especially while in transit from island to island and must be physically healthy.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.