Explore Kawasan Falls and go through its many levels with this tour. It is ideal for those who want to visit and experience one of Cebu's most famous natural attractions. Guide, entrance, and government fees are already included in this tour, as well as free use of a life vest, a helmet, and a dry bag.
Wake up early on the day of your tour, as your guide will be waiting for you early in the morning at Kawasan Falls. If you need a transfer to the area, you may book an add-on service that will bring you to Kawasan Falls from your accommodation in Cebu City and back.
After you’ve met up with your guide, they will bring you to the registration area, where you will put on all your safety gear. At the beginning of your tour, you have two options. You can either go on a 45-minute trek to the starting point or get there via zipline for an additional fee. Canyoneering will take you through the falls by trekking, swimming, and sliding, so remember to wear proper attire and footwear!
After canyoneering, you’ll head to the first three levels of Kawasan Falls. Here you can swim, slide, or use a swing rope to jump into the water. Lunch is included in this tour, and you can enjoy it after the tour.
You may also book add-on tours to make the most of your day. You can enjoy water tubing along the waters of the falls, visit Pescador Island for trekking and swimming, or go on a trip to witness Cebu’s sardine run and take part in a turtle chase.
If you booked transfers, you will be picked up and dropped off at your accommodations in Cebu City.
Visit Kawasan Falls and explore its many levels with the help of this tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- If adding transfers or hotel pick-up and drop-off please choose the earlier times because it takes 3 hours from Cebu to get to Kawasan Canyoneering. If coming from Badian, Moalboal, or you're bringing your own car or means f transportation please choose the later times.
- Itinerary arrangement may be changed depending on weather conditions and water current.
- Guest are required to wear their most comfortable swimwear and trekking shoes or sandals.
- Bring only necessary essentials.
- Age limit is strictly 7 years old and above and must be physically healthy.
- Additional activities are available as add-ons per pax account.
- Credit card use may be limited, bringing extra money in Philippine Peso Currency.
- Cancellation and rebooking must be made and called at least 24-hours before the scheduled tour. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled tour. No refund for no-show guests or guests who exceeds the waiting period to avoid delays in other succeeding guests' schedule.