Take your Cebu escapade to the next level on this island-hopping plus canyoneering tour to Moalboal and Kawasan Falls. Witness the glorious sardine run in Pescador Island and swim with turtles in Turtle Bay. You can also zipline to the canyons of Badian and explore it via canyoneering. You will enjoy a complimentary lunch, as well as the convenience of a round-trip private transfer.
The municipality of Moalboal in Cebu Province is famous for the sardine run and sea turtles. Badian, on the other hand, is famous for the majestic three-tiered Kawasan Falls. These towns are only an hour’s drive from each other, making this adventure package the ultimate combo tour that lets you experience the best South Cebu has to offer in one day.
Your tour will start once you are picked up from your accommodation in Cebu City. You will be dropped off at the dock where you will meet your local guide and board your private motorized boat. You will be provided with swimming goggles for snorkeling, as well as life jackets.
Your first stop will be Pescador Island. Put on your snorkeling gear, and dive into the clear waters of Pescador. You will snorkel through the island’s colorful coral reef and swim with various species of exotic fishes. As you swim around the reef, you will catch the incredible sight of the sardine run. The sardine run is a natural underwater spectacle to behold. Watch in awe as a school of sardines congregate and move through the water in perfect unison.
Next up is Turtle Bay. Here, you will get the chance to swim with sea turtles. Snorkel and watch the turtles as they swim through the water. Seeing these magnificent creatures go about their day will surely make every nature-lovers heart skip a beat. It is a great way to cap off the first half of your tour.
After island-hopping in Moalboal, you will be taken to Badian where you will meet your canyoneering guide. Enjoy the delectable complimentary lunch meal before setting out to Kawasan. Your guide will also give you your life jacket, aqua shoes, and a helmet. You can walk the whole way to the canyoneering jump-off point, or you can ride the zipline and shorten your trek. Enjoy the lush scenery and fresh air as you zip through the trail to the river.
Once you arrive at the jump-off point, gear up and brace yourself for the exhilarating adventure. Make your way to Kawasan Falls by scrambling, rappelling, and swimming through the beautiful river canyons of Badian. Savor the adrenaline rush and take your canyoneering adventure to new heights by jumping from cliffs as high as 30 feet. Spend the rest of the day swimming and diving in the cool waters of Kawasan.
Experience the ultimate water adventure in Moalboal and Kawasan by booking this exciting island-hopping and canyoneering tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off within Mactan Airport, accommodations in Cebu City, Mactan, Talamban, and Mandaue. Please be ready 15-30 minutes in advance to avoid delays and cancellation due to a no-show. For transfers outside the above-said areas please e-mail us at operations @guidetothephilippines.ph so we can arrange it for you at a reasonable price.
- 100.00 PHP entrance fee to Moalboal to be paid on-site (Price may change without prior notice)
- Age requirement is strictly 7 years old and above only.
- All guests must be physically healthy with no underlying condition and will be asked to sign a waiver in the registration area.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests. All booking cancellations and changes must be made 24-hours in advance.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.