Go on an ultimate water adventure to South Cebu on this Moalboal island-hopping and Kawasan canyoneering tour. This private tour package will take you to witness the incredible sardine run in Pescador Island, swim with turtles in Turtle Bay, and explore the majestic gorges and river canyons of Kawasan Falls. You will also enjoy a complimentary lunch, as well as a round-trip private transfer.
The town of Moalboal in Cebu Province is famous for its all-year-long sardine run. The town is also home to sea turtles. Badian, on the other hand, boasts the majestic river canyons and the three-tiered Kawasan Falls. Badian is only an hour’s drive from Moalboal, making this tour package the perfect water adventure combo that lets you experience the best South Cebu has to offer in one fun-filled day.
Your tour will begin once you are picked up from your accommodation in Cebu City. You will be dropped off at the dock where you will meet your local guide and board your private motorized boat. You will be provided with swimming goggles for snorkeling, as well as life jackets.
Enjoy the boat ride to Pescador Island. Once you arrive, put on your snorkeling gear, and plunge into the water. Snorkel through the island’s vibrant coral reef and marvel at the various species of colorful exotic fishes. As you swim around the reef, prepare to witness the incredible sight of the sardine run. It is hard to miss. The school of sardines congregating and dancing in the water in perfect unison will take your breath away.
After swimming with sardines, you will now go to Turtle Bay to swim with sea turtles. You can snorkel and watch the turtles as they glide through the water, but don’t touch or feed them. Don’t worry, even from afar, witnessing these magnificent creatures go about their day is a sight to behold. It is a great way to cap off the first half of your tour.
Next up is the Kawasan canyoneering. You will be driven to Badian where you will meet your local guide.
Savor the delicious complimentary lunch meal to recharge your energy. Your guide will also give you your life jacket, aqua shoes, and a helmet. Gear up and prepare for the exhilarating activity ahead.
This canyoneering tour to Kawasan Falls is the perfect activity for adventure-seekers. You will scramble, climb, rappel, and swim through the beautiful gorges and river canyons of Kawasan Falls. Marvel at the turquoise water and savor the adrenaline rush. You can also make the most out of your tour by plunging into the cool waters of Kawasan from cliffs as high as 30 feet. Swim and dive to your heart’s content.
Sign up for this combo-adventure to Moalboal and Kawasan to experience this exciting island-hopping and canyoneering escapade. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off within Mactan Airport, accommodations in Cebu City, Mactan, Talamban, and Mandaue. Please be ready 15-30 minutes in advance to avoid delays and cancellation due to a no-show. For transfers outside the above-said areas please e-mail us at operations @guidetothephilippines.ph so we can arrange it for you at a reasonable price.
- 100.00 PHP entrance fee to Moalboal to be paid on-site (Price may change without prior notice)
- Choice to avail zipline instead of a motorbike to the jump-off point at own account
- Age requirement is strictly 7 years old and above only.
- All guests must be physically healthy with no underlying condition and will be asked to sign a waiver in the registration area.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests. All booking cancellations and changes must be made 24-hours in advance.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.