Explore Cebu and travel to Oslob, Sumilon Island, and Pescador Island with this private tour. This 16-hour tour will allow you to watch whale sharks and explore a waterfall in Oslob, enjoy the sandbar in Sumilon Island, and swim in the waters of Pescador Island. The tour includes transfers using an air-conditioned van, the assistance of a tour guide, roundtrip boat transfers, entrance fees, a light breakfast, and lunch.
Your tour will start once you have met up with your guide. Depending on your preference, it can start as early as 4 AM or as late as 8 AM. If you are booked in a hotel or resort in Cebu City or Mactan Island, your guide will pick you up in the morning. Otherwise, you need to meet up with them at an agreed-upon spot. You’ll then head to your boat so you can go to your first stop, the whale shark watching area in Oslob.
When you get there, you can get closer to the whale sharks by jumping in the water and swimming and snorkeling. Keep in mind to be careful with your movements so as not to harm the whale sharks. You’ll then head to Tumalog Falls, which is still in Oslob. The towering falls are not only stunning, but the shallow turquoise pool at the bottom is the perfect place for a quick and refreshing dip.
After exploring Oslob, you’ll head to Sumilon Island and spend your time in its famous sandbar. Here you can just chill or swim in the waters, but remember to put on sunblock as there is no shade in the sandbar.
Your last stop for this tour is Pescador Island. You can swim and snorkel in the island’s waters, and if you’re lucky, you can even spot turtles or witness a majestic sardine run where you can see thousands of sardines move together as one.
After your tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel or resort in Cebu City or Mactan Island, or at the designated meetup spot.
Visit some of the top natural attractions of Cebu when you book this tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- No minimum age requirement but IATF protocol will be applied.
- All requests should be made at least 24 hours before pick-up. No refund for no-show guests and only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour. Please make sure the mobile number you will input is active and keep your lines open as one of our representatives will coordinate with you upon booking confirmation or a day before your scheduled tour.
- Surcharge applies if tour exceeds 16 hours.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.