Visit some of Cebu’s top natural attractions with this 16-hour tour that will take you to the whale sharks of Oslob, Tumalog Falls, Sumilon Island, and Kawasan Falls. You don’t have to arrange anything else for your day as this private tour already includes the assistance of a guide, use of an air-conditioned van, roundtrip boat transfers, entrance fees, a light breakfast, and lunch.
Your tour can start as early as 4 AM or as late as 8 AM, depending on your schedule preference. If your hotel or resort is in Cebu City or Mactan Island, your guide will pick you up there in the morning. If not, you will meet up with them at an agreed-upon spot. After you meet your guide, you will head to your boat so you can start your tour.
Your first stop is the whale shark watching area in Oslob. Here you can get close to the whale sharks as you swim and snorkel in the waters with them. Remember to always be careful when interacting with these majestic creatures so you won’t harm them. You’ll then head to Tumalog Falls. This tall waterfall in Oslob features water cascading from around 100 meters down to a shallow pool with turquoise waters.
After that, you’ll head to Sumilon Island and visit its popular sandbar. The picturesque sandbar is a perfect place to snap your travel photos. Remember to slather on sunblock since there is no shade in the sandbar.
Your last stop is Kawasan Falls in Badian. One of the most popular spots in the whole of Cebu, the waterfall feature different levels where you can do different activities like swimming, spelunking, and trekking. Just remember to stick within your schedule, as you may be charged for excess hours.
After your stop in Badian, you will be brought back to your hotel or resort in Cebu City or Mactan Island or back to the designated meeting point.
Enjoy your trip to Cebu by checking out its top attractions through this tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- No minimum age requirement but IATF protocol will be applied.
- All requests should be made at least 24 hours before pick-up. No refund for no-show guests and only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour. Please make sure the mobile number you will input is active and keep your lines open as one of our representatives will coordinate with you upon booking confirmation or a day before your scheduled tour.
- Surcharge applies if tour exceeds 16 hours.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.