Visit Dumaguete and discover the city’s must-visit attractions with this tour. If you want to see Dumaguete’s top spots, including Silliman University and Rizal Boulevard, this half-day tour is for you.
Your tour will begin when your private vehicle picks you up at your hotel in the city. Your first stop is Silliman University. You will pass through the historic university onboard your van, but you also have the option to step out and go on a brief walking tour of the campus’ famous landmarks. If your tour falls on a weekday, you will visit the Silliman Anthropological Museum next. It is home to archeological artifacts.
You’ll visit the public market before heading to Sta. Catalina de Alexandria Church and Belfry. Also known as Dumaguete Cathedral, it is believed to be the oldest stone church in Negros Island. Next, you’ll head to Rizal Boulevard, a promenade popular for its picturesque views. After that, you’ll enjoy a rolling tour of the Provincial Capitol and the Ninoy Aquino Memorial Freedom Park before heading to the nearby municipality of Valencia.
Your first stops in Valencia are Forest Camp, a mountain resort with beautiful nature views, and Cata-al War Museum, which is filled with artifacts from World War II. You also have the option to visit the San Agustin Church in Bacong first. Afterward, you’ll go to Negros Oriental Arts and Heritage, a store that sells items made from local gems and stones.
The tour will then take you back to Dumaguete to visit Sidlakang Negros, a tourist village in the city. You’ll then have lunch at a local restaurant. Once you’ve had your fill, your private transport will bring you back to your hotel in Dumaguete City.
See Dumaguete and Valencia’s top tourist attractions with this half-day tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Optional Airport Pick-up (To avail please go to extras tab)
- Meals Not Mentioned in the Itinerary are excluded in the package
- Gratuities and Tips are excluded in the package
- Anthropological Museum is open during weekdays only.
- Each guest must fill in a health declaration form prior to the tour, which will be emailed once the guest confirms the tour.
- First aid kit, hand sanitizer, alcohol, tissue paper, and trash bin are available inside the vehicle.
- Vehicles will be sanitized, including the driver, after every trip or tour.
- Mandatory wearing of facemasks and face shields during the tour, whether inside the vehicle or outside.
- Mandatory physical and social distancing of at least 1.5meter between individuals in all public spaces.
- Guests will be divided into groups of six (6) persons to comply with the maximum capacity of 8 persons per van.