Explore Dumaguete and discover the must-visit landmarks of this seaside city and the neighboring towns of Valencia and Bacong. This tour is perfect for travelers who want to learn more about this town's heritage, as well as witness the beauty of the surrounding countryside. The package is inclusive of transfers, the service of a guide, lunch, and entrance fees to attractions.
To kick off the tour, you will be picked up from your accommodation in the city. Your first stop will be the Silliman University. Known as one of the oldest American-established universities in Asia, Silliman University is a testament to the city's rich history. You will also have time to drop by the university's anthropological museum.
From Silliman, you will head to the Dumaguete Public Market. Sample the local delicacies, and buy treats that you can take back home. Next, you will proceed to the century-old stone church of St. Catherine de Alexandria. After this, you will stroll along Rizal Boulevard while you take in the wonderful view of the bay.
Following the boulevard, you will check out the Claytown Pottery before having lunch at the Lab-as Seafood Restaurant. Once you've recharged, you will make your way to the famous Sidlakang Negros Village, another destination that showcases the pieces of local artists. From there, you will visit Valencia's Forest Camp on the way to the Cata-al War Museum.
Next, your guide will take you to the historic San Agustin de Hippo Church that houses an antique pipe organ. Finally, you will wrap up the tour at the Negros Oriental Arts and Heritage Center. The center serves as a factory and showroom for locally-made stone crafts.
Book this sightseeing tour to fully experience Dumaguete's cultural heritage and its pristine countryside. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Each guest must fill in a health declaration form prior to the tour, which will be emailed once the guest confirms the tour.
- First aid kit, hand sanitizer, alcohol, tissue paper, and trash bin are available inside the vehicle.
- Vehicles will be sanitized, including the driver, after every trip or tour.
- Mandatory wearing of facemasks and face shields during the tour, whether inside the vehicle or outside.
- Mandatory physical and social distancing of at least 1.5meter between individuals in all public spaces.
- Guests will be divided into groups of six (6) persons to comply with the maximum
capacity of 8 persons per van
- All our guides speak English.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs may be limited.