Visit some of the most popular attractions in Coron, Palawan with this private island-hopping tour that is inclusive of hotel pick-up and drop-off, boat transfers with buffet picnic lunch, free light afternoon snack, free use of cottage during the tour, entrance fees, and services of a guide. This tour is perfect for those wanting to visit beaches, lakes, and lagoons all in one day.
After your guide picks you up within the downtown area of Coron, you will visit Kayangan Lake, which is renowned for its crystal clear waters and limestone rock formations. While in here, You may hike up to the observation deck to get a panoramic view after reaching the cove, take some photos, and have a quick dip at the lake.
Your next destination is Twin Lagoon, which has two bodies of water separated by rocky cliffs. The lagoons are accessible via outrigger motorboat, either individually or in a group. You'll enter a complex of karst rocks first before reaching the twin lagoons. You can take a dip in its crystal clear waters before heading over to Barracuda Lake.
Barracuda Lake in Coron is well-known for its diving site. Once you reach the pier, you will notice limestone cliffs rising above the water. Before jumping into the blue waves, make sure to take some photos.
Next, you will visit Atwayan Beach, which got its name from the various shells in the area called ‘tuay’. It has an idyllic atmosphere due to its calm blue waters and white sand. There are bamboo huts around the beach, making it an ideal stopover place.
After your buffet picnic lunch, you will visit Skeleton Wreck, which features the wreckage of a Japanese supply ship damaged by airstrikes during WWII. The reef has plenty of marine life perfect for photos so bring your underwater camera with you if you want to go snorkeling.
Next, you will go to CYC Beach. The Coron Youth Club (CYC) Beach features a long white sand shore, ideal for lounging and sunbathing. Take some photos of the scenic view before you head over to your last stop — Coral Garden.
Coral Garden, a top tourist site in Coron, is known for its rich and vibrant corals. Get your snorkeling gear ready and go under the surface of the water. If you don't want to snorkel, you may sit on the boat and watch the fishes swim instead.
Pack your swimwear and get ready to have some daily dose of fun in Coron, Palawan. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Environmental Fee is PHP 200/pax.
- All our guides speak English.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs may be limited.
- Snorkel, Mask, Kayak, and Aqua Shoes are not included.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- All changes and requests need to be made at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled tour.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.
- LATEST ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR TOURISTS
1. Guests need to present a vaccination card issued by a legitimate institution or DOH accredited laboratory.
2. Copy of negative swab-based RT-PCR test result (QR coded with attached official receipt) taken within 48 hours upon date and time collected before onboarding any aircraft or transportation.
3. Confirmed booking and or registration.