Get your swimsuits packed and discover the spectacular seascapes of El Nido in this one-day island hopping tour. If you are into sightseeing and are craving for some Vitamin Sea, then this family-friendly trip is the best choice for you.
Our tour guide will pick you up from your accommodation in Puerto Princesa City and take you to Roxas town for a quick stopover. From there, you will hit the road again and head straight to El Nido town proper where the tour boat is waiting for you. You will then set sail towards your first destination, the Big Lagoon.
The Big Lagoon is widely popular for its pristine white sand beach with a thick dark forest as its background, serene blue water, and lush greeneries surrounding the island. While on board, you will have ample time to admire the rugged but picturesque towering limestone cliffs of the lagoon. After feasting your eyes on the Big Lagoon, you will head next to the Secret Lagoon.
As its name implies, this stretch of sea water is enclosed between giant karst rocks. You will have to go through a hole on a huge wall to get to the hidden lagoon where the water is shallower and is much cooler in temperature. Enjoy your time swimming here and admiring the landscape.
From there, you will get the chance to enjoy the underwater beauty of El Nido as you dive into the emerald-colored water of Shimizu Island where the thriving sea life awaits you. Here, you will delight in swimming with a wide variety of fishes and marvel at the biodiversity of the island. Shimizu Island also offers serenity and fine sand that makes a perfect setting for a family picnic.
For the last leg of the tour, you will be taken to the Seven Commandos Beach. This spot is said to have gotten its name from the seven American soldiers who died in an airplane crash several years back. With its lined coconut trees, extended sandy shore, fresh, crisp air, and crystal waters, the beach is ideal for sunbathing, picture-taking, strolling and swimming.
Discover the beauty of El Nido from the surface and underwater with this island hopping adventure. Check availability by choosing a date.
- All our guides speak English.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs can be limited.
- Tour itinerary is subject to change based on weather and tidal conditions. Tours will start only once operators are given permission to sail by the Local Government Unit (LGU) and the Philippine Coast Guard. Delays in start of tours or cancellation of tours affected by this is beyond the service providers’ control.
- Limitation to the number of tourists, boats, kayaks and time of stay in El Nido lagoons are strictly enforced by the PAMB. Delays affected by this is beyond the tour operators’ control.
- Single use-plastics are banned in El Nido island tours. Please bring reusable water bottles or tumblers.
- All visitors are required to bring their own trash back to the boats.