Explore the hidden gems of El Nido, Palawan in style by joining this adventure by the El Nido Yachting Club. If you’re looking for the most convenient and luxurious way to visit the best islands around El Nido, then this unique group tour is for you.
At the beginning of the tour, your guide will pick you up from your accommodation within the town proper to take you to the Lio Tourism Estate. After a quick briefing, you will be boarding the Sea Frontier Wooden Yacht to kick off your island group tour.
A 1960s style teakwood boat, the Sea Frontier not only boasts of IG-worthy aesthetics but has the amenities to make your trip the most fun and comfortable island-hopping experience in El Nido. This includes a covered top deck where you can lounge and take in the sea breeze as well as an onboard bar to let you enjoy your favorite drinks or cocktails.
The tour takes you to visit top islands and attractions, including Cudugnon Cave, Cathedral Cave, Snake Island, and Pinagbuyutan Island.
For a complete tropics experience, a hearty freshly-prepared lunch is also included in this tour to refill your energy and is usually served on board, with a side of picturesque island landscapes.
You’ll be given ample time to swim and snorkel in between the island-hops, so jump in the crystal clear waters and explore the beauty beneath. Masks and snorkels are included so you don’t need to bring your own.
After a full day of exploration, you will be brought back to your hotel.
Upgrade your experience and view El Nido’s breathtaking sites when you book this premium yacht group tour. Check availability by choosing a date above.
- All our guides speak English.
- Not all establishment accept credit or debit cards and ATMs may be limited.
- Tour itinerary is subject to change based on weather and tidal conditions. Tours will start only once operators are given permission to sail by the Local Government Unit (LGU) and the Philippine Coast Guard. Delays in start of tours or cancellation of tours affected by this is beyond the service providers’ control.
- Secret Beach, Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon are no longer allowed to be toured on the same day as part of the policies of the Protected Area Management Board (PAMB) of El Nido.
- Limitation to the number of tourists, boats, kayaks and time of stay in El Nido lagoons are strictly enforced by the PAMB. Delays affected by this is beyond the tour operators’ control.
- Single use-plastics are banned in El Nido island tours. Please bring reusable water bottles or tumblers.
- All visitors are required to bring their own trash back to the boats.