Explore the tropical charms of Pagbilao town in Quezon province with this full-day island-hopping tour from Manila. This package is best suited for travelers interested in marine life as it will take you not only to pristine islands but also to great snorkeling spots. The tour also includes hotel pick-up and drop-off, environmental and entrance fees, lunch, use of the islands' cottages, and service of a guide.
Your tour will begin at midnight when your guide fetches you from your hotel within the Manila Bay or Makati City area. From there, you will start heading south to Quezon province and will stop over for breakfast along the way. Afterward, you will continue traveling until you arrive at the island-hopping jump-off area in Pagbilao town. You will then hop in a boat and head off to the first island for the day, the Bilaran Sandbar.
This long stretch of white sand is said to have been formed by waves coming in from Pagbilao Bay and Tayabas Bay. Upon stepping foot on this crescent-shaped island, you will also get a panoramic view of the bay and other nearby attractions such as the Pagbilao Power Plant and Mount Banahaw. Make sure to put on your snorkeling gear as well since the surrounding waters are teeming with various species of colorful underwater animals.
Next, you will sail to Kwebang Lampas, a small cave that opens to the sea. To enter it, you will have to swim to the cave's mouth, which cuts all the way through to the other side. In here, feel free to take out your camera and take photos of the cavern's interior. Afterward, you will dock at Isla Salamin, the last island for the day, to enjoy a delicious lunch on its smooth shore. Once you've eaten and recharged, you can also swim in the nearby clear waters before heading back to the boat.
Following the island-hopping excursion, you can opt to make an additional trip to Girasole Farm. This outdoor attraction has gained popularity for its vast sunflower fields, making for the perfect backdrop for photos. Otherwise, your guide will begin driving you back to Manila City. Before wrapping up the tour, you will also make a stop to eat dinner before being escorted back to your hotel.
Set foot on Quezon province’s best islands with this full-day island-hopping tour. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Optional Activities may be availed on site at the guest's account. Meals outside of those mentioned in the itinerary are not included.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- All requests should be made at least 24 hours before pick-up. No refund for no-show guests and only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour. Please make sure the mobile number you will input is active and keep your lines open as one of our representatives will coordinate with you upon booking confirmation or a day before your scheduled tour.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.