Explore the stunning shores of Siargao's nearby islands on this private island-hopping tour. This trip will take you to three different islands and end on a scenic boardwalk, making it perfect for tropical life lovers. It also comes with roundtrip transfers via van and boat, hotel pick-up and drop-off, entrance fees to each attraction, a set lunch, and the service of a guide.
On your trip, your guide will pick you up from your lodging in General Luna or Cloud 9. After you've settled down, you will head to the dock to begin your island-hopping excursion.
Naked Island, a gorgeous white sand beach surrounded by turquoise seas, is your first visit. It is absolutely bare, as its name implies, yet it is an ideal spot for soaking up some sun. During your visit, feel free to lounge on the white beach, swim in the sea, or snap as many photographs as you want.
After that, you will sail to Guyam Island. This isle is smaller than the rest, but as the saying goes, good things come in small packages. Here, you can find lush trees, and you can even walk across the whole Island easily thanks to its size.
Following this, you will go to Daku Island, the largest Island on the trip. You may walk from end to end or wade in the beautiful waters when you arrive. With its swinging coconut palms, spacious shore, and laid-back residents, it exudes a tropical ambiance.
Before returning to the port, you'll stop by Secret Island, another lovely islet with verdant greenery and gentle waters. Then, you'll spend the rest of the day at Cloud 9 boardwalk, the most well-known surfing area in the Philippines. You may also rent a surfboard and catch some waves to give surfing a try. If you're not in the mood to surf, you can take in the wonderful view of the sea from the boardwalk and enjoy some snacks before heading back to your hotel.
Travel to the best islands that border Siargao with this private island-hopping adventure. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Optional Surfboard Rental with Instructor of PHP 625.00 (To avail please go to extras tab and add number of person availing).
- PHP 200.00 will be collected from international tourists, new policy by del Carmen Municipality.
- All tours are subject to local weather condition in Siargao.
- Above itineraries can be rearrange by tour guide or tour operator when and where it is deemed needed.
- The company is not responsible for any accidents that may occur from the beginning to the end of the travel dates.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.