Discover Siargao beyond surfing with this island-hopping and Cloud 9 boardwalk tour, complete with a set lunch. If you want to explore the neighboring islands and islets in convenience and comfort, this trip is for you. It is also inclusive of roundtrip land and sea transfers, hotel pick-up and drop-off, entrance fees to each attraction, and the service of a guide.
Your guide will fetch you from your accommodation within General Luna and Cloud 9 on the day of your tour. Once settled, you will make your way to the port to start your island-hopping adventure.
Your first stop is Naked Island, a stunning white sand beach surrounded by turquoise waters. As its name suggests, it is completely bare but is a perfect place to soak in some sun rays. Feel free to lay on the powdery sand, swim in the cool waters, or take as many pictures as you want during your time here.
Next, you will head to Guyam Island. Despite being a smaller island, its natural beauty has made it a popular attraction over the years. In fact, thanks to its size, you can go around the whole island with no trouble.
Afterward, you will set sail to Daku Island, the biggest island you will visit today. When you arrive, you can take an end-to-end stroll or wade in the azure waters. It has a tropical vibe with its swaying coconut trees, wide shore, and the laid-back locals living nearby.
You will then stop by Secret Island, another beautiful islet featuring verdant trees and cool waters, before returning to the port. From there, you will end your day at Cloud 9, the best-known surfing spot in the Philippines. You can also give surfing a try by renting a surfboard and catching some waves. Otherwise, you can explore the boardwalk and admire the sunset as your tour ends.
Enjoy everything Siargao has to offer non-surfers in this island hopping trip. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Optional Surfboard Rental with Instructor of PHP 625.00 (To avail please go to extras tab and add number of person availing).
- PHP 200.00 will be collected from international tourists, new policy by del Carmen Municipality.
- All tours are subject to local weather condition in Siargao.
- Above itineraries can be rearrange by tour guide or tour operator when and where it is deemed needed.
- The company is not responsible for any accidents that may occur from the beginning to the end of the travel dates.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.