Explore the beautiful islands of El Nido, Palawan through this group tour onboard a well-equipped catamaran yacht. This tour is perfect for travelers looking for a unique experience of going around the islands' postcard-worthy destinations with their friends and family. Travel worry-free as it also comes with hotel transfers, necessary fees per attraction, life jackets, and access to El Nido Yachting Club's private beach and amenities such as sunbeds and beach chairs.
To make the most of your time in between islands, the yacht has beanbags and Bluetooth speakers that you can use. You will be able to refill purified drinking water as well but will have to bring your own tumbler or bottle.
At the start of the tour, a driver will fetch from your hotel within El Nido, Corong-Corong, Las Cabanas, or the Lio Tourism Estate using an air-conditioned van. You will then get off at the jump-off point along Lio Beach and listen to a quick briefing regarding the trip. Afterward, you will walk to a private pier to set foot on the 50-foot catamaran yacht.
Your island-hopping excursion will first take you to Helicopter Island. While it is formally known as the Dilumacad Island, it has gotten its more popular name since it is shaped like a helicopter. Here, you can find the Diumacad Tunnel, an underwater cave that goes on for 40 meters. As you swim through it, you will also come across marine life such as lionfish, cleaner shrimps, and pipefish that have made homes in this hideaway.
Next, you will travel to the white sand shores of Hidden Beach. True to its name, this stretch of sand is secluded and bordered by tall karst cliffs, making it impossible for boats to reach it. Instead, you will have to rent a kayak or swim directly through an opening in the limestone wall to set foot on the coast. Upon reaching the sand, you will be surrounded by the karst landscape and lush forest lining the beach.
Afterward, you will head to a private island exclusively for El Nido Yachting Club guests. Enjoy the ambiance of an uncrowded beach. Feel free to use the sunbeds, lounge chairs, and umbrellas here as you take in the sights from this undisturbed paradise. Make sure to pack a hearty lunch as well so you can enjoy it on the shore as you watch the waves.
Finally, you will wrap up your tour with a visit to Matinloc Shrine. Located atop Matinloc Island, this religious site offers a panoramic view of the nearby islets and the surrounding azure waters. The shrine comprises 12 pillars with an image of the Virgin Mary standing in the center. History buffs can learn about the area's heritage as well at the island's mini-museum.
Join this luxurious trip around El Nido for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Check availability by choosing a date.
- All our guides speak English.
- Tour itinerary is subject to change based on weather and tidal conditions. Tours will start only once operators are given permission to sail by the Local Government Unit (LGU) and the Philippine Coast Guard. Delays in start of tours or cancellation of tours affected by this is beyond the service providers’ control.
- Secret Beach, Big Lagoon, and Small Lagoon are no longer allowed to be toured on the same day as part of the policies of the Protected Area Management Board (PAMB) of El Nido.
- Single use-plastics are banned in El Nido island tours. Please bring reusable water bottles or tumblers.
- Mandatory Antigen Test for 6 Crew Members. Antigen Test for 6 crew members worth PHP 10,500 will be divided among the guests joining the tour.
- All visitors are required to bring their own trash back to the boats.
- Not all establishment accept credit or debit cards and ATMs can be limited.