Set sail to the stunning shores of El Nido in Palawan Island with this unique island-hopping tour aboard a catamaran yacht. This excursion will take you to white-sand beaches as you enjoy the sea breeze on the well-equipped yacht, making it a perfect fit for travelers who value comfort during their trips. It also includes hotel transfers, necessary fees per attraction, life jackets, and access to El Nido Yachting Club's private beach and amenities such as sunbeds and beach chairs.
The yacht you will be riding features amenities such as bean bags, Bluetooth speakers, and purified drinking water as well. However, you will need to bring your own tumbler.
Your tour begins once a driver fetches you from your accommodation within El Nido, Corong-Corong, Las Cabanas, or the Lio Tourism Estate using an air-conditioned van. From there, you will be dropped off at the jump-off point in Lio Beach. After a quick briefing, you will hop on board a 50-foot sailing catamaran yacht at a private pier.
For your first stop of the day, your captain will drop the anchor close to the entrance of Small Lagoon, which is surrounded by karst cliffs. To get inside, you can either swim or ride a kayak through a small entrance in between the limestone wall. Once you've made your way through, you will find a beautiful lagoon that boasts calm emerald waters. Make sure to pack your snorkeling gear so you can take a peek at the fish beneath the surface!
Following your time here, you will return to the yacht and continue onto the Cadlao Lagoon. This natural pool is nestled in the western region of Cadlao Island. Similar to the Small Lagoon, it is also protected by towering karst cliffs. Take the time to leisurely swim with the marine life here before setting off for the next destination.
Afterward, you will travel to the El Nido Yachting Club's Secret Beach. This private shore features sun beds, lounge chairs, and umbrellas that you can use during your time here. You may also enjoy your lunch by the beach. However, you will have to pack your own food as meals are not included in this package.
Once you've recharged, you will now make your way to the Seven Commandos Beach. This 320-meter stretch of white sand gets its name from seven soldiers who were stuck on the island during World War II. Along with its powdery white sand, this beach is lined with lush forests, towering coconut trees, and limestone cliffs. Sit back and relax on the beach as you sip on fresh coconut juice or take a dip in the clear waters to explore the marine ecosystems under the waves.
Visit El Nido's pristine spots through this one-of-a-kind yachting group tour. Check availability by choosing a date.
- All our guides speak English.
- Tour itinerary is subject to change based on weather and tidal conditions. Tours will start only once operators are given permission to sail by the Local Government Unit (LGU) and the Philippine Coast Guard. Delays in start of tours or cancellation of tours affected by this is beyond the service providers’ control.
- Secret Beach, Big Lagoon, and Small Lagoon are no longer allowed to be toured on the same day as part of the policies of the Protected Area Management Board (PAMB) of El Nido.
- Single use-plastics are banned in El Nido island tours. Please bring reusable water bottles or tumblers.
- Mandatory Antigen Test for 6 Crew Members. Antigen Test for 6 crew members worth PHP 10,500 will be divided among the guests joining the tour.
- All visitors are required to bring their own trash back to the boats.
- Not all establishment accept credit or debit cards and ATMs can be limited.