Explore Boracay's underwater world and dive with the assistance of a dive master with this shared Open Water Diving Course package. This is perfect for those who want to learn to dive during their trip to Boracay as it comes with 4 open water dives, 5 confined water sessions, and 5 academic sessions. After completing the course, you'll be given a certificate. Although this course can be completed in around 3 to 4 days, the number of days and the diving locations will depend on the dive master's assessment of the guest's ability.
For your daily lessons, you'll meet up with your guide at Station 3,15 minutes before your chosen schedule. The first part of the course is the academic sessions. Here, you'll learn the dos and dont's of diving, as well as important guidelines and techniques you'll need to keep in mind for a safe and enjoyable dive. The next part of the course is the confined water sessions. Here, you'll practice the techniques you learned in the academic sessions with the help of your instructor.
The last part of the course is the open water dives. This package comes with 4 dives. In these dives, you'll apply what you've learned in the previous sessions as you dive in the ocean and explore the waters of Boracay. It's your chance to get close to marine animals and corals. The diving locations are not pre-set and are dependent on the instructor's assessment of your ability, but the choices include Angol Point, Coral Garden, Balinghai, Friday's Rock, Punta Bunga, Yapak, Camia Wreck Dive, Tribird Wreck Dive, Laurel Island, and Crocodile Island.
After successfully completing the course and if your instructor deems you ready, you will be given an Open Water certification.
Learn how to dive in Boracay and get certified when you book this Open Water Diving Course. Check the availability by choosing a date.
You'll start your Open Water Diving Course with academic sessions, where you'll learn about the techniques and skills you need to know in order to have a safe dive.
Depending on your progress, your instructor may conduct confined water sessions and open dives today. Some of the diving spots you could be exploring are Coral Garden, Balinghai, and Crocodile Island.
You'll continue with your sessions today. Your instructor will decide where you'll have your open dives. Some of the options are Laurel Island, Punta Bunga, and Yapak.
Depending on your instructor's assessment of your skills, you might go on an open dive today. After completing the course, you'll be given your Open Water certification.
- Diver must be at least 10 years old.
- No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary.
- Has a reasonable physical health.
- Instructor based diving activity.
- Focused in close and personal contact with sea animals and corals.
- Maximum depth of dive is 18 meters.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.