Discover the variety of marine life in the waters of Boracay, one of the best islands in the world, in this introductory dive activity. If you are curious about scuba diving, but don't have the time to do the full certification course, this tour package is for you.
You will be picked up at your hotel in Boracay and given more information about the activity. You will be asked to fill out an information sheet regarding your health, which is an essential part of the intro dive.
Once you are cleared to do the activity, i.e., you don't have a flight within the next 12 hours, a certified PADI instructor will meet up with you. The instructor will give you basic scuba diving principles, the safety guidelines, and other things you need to know to enjoy the intro dive.
You will also be shown the equipment you will use, including the wetsuit, BCD, and fins. You will then choose the size that best fits your frame.
Once equipped, you will go with your instructor in shallow waters to practice what you have learned. You will be taught, for example, how to use the regulator and what to do to clear your mask underwater.
You will learn other key skills as well that you will use during the dive, including how to equalize. When you are ready, your instructor will take you to deeper waters where you can experience firsthand how to move around underwater.
The island of Boracay is one the most popular tourist spots in the Philippines. It has been consistently listed as one of the best islands in the world due to its stretches of fine white sand and clear blue waters.
Get ready to discover the underwater treasures of Boracay with this one day introductory dive. Check availability by choosing a date above.
- All our guides speak English.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs can be limited.
- Those who are suffering from hypertension, asthma, and seizures, have had recent surgery/operation, or are pregnant, are not allowed to do the activity.
- Flying within 12 hours before or after the diving activity is not recommended.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving.