Get an adrenaline rush while racing on Boracay Island's clear sea with this group Poparazzi activity good for 3 people or more. This activity is best for anyone wanting to add an exciting experience to their itinerary. The package also includes free speedboat transfers to the Poporazzi activity area, use of life vests, and service of an English-speaking guide.
When the day of your activity arrives, you will have to go to the beachfront of Astoria Hotel along Station 1 to meet your guide. Next, you will all board a speedboat then sail to the Poparazzi activity area. There, you will step onto a platform on the sea, where you will undergo a quick briefing about the safety rules before your activity.
After that, you will put on your life vests and step onto the Poparazzi. The Poparazzi is a triangle-shaped inflatable with a hollow core, where you can lay down onto during the ride. It will then be hauled by a speedboat to move you swiftly across the water. There are various handles on the Poparazzi, so make sure you can get a proper grip on them before signaling your speedboat's driver to start accelerating.
Brace yourself for splashes of water when your speedboat driver builds up speed and starts making sharp turns. The main objective of the ride is to eventually make one of you lose your grip and fall into the sea, so don't panic if you end up letting go of the handle! It's all safe and part of the ride's fun.
After 15 minutes, your speedboat driver will start slowing down and take you back to the platform. When you've rested for a bit, you will then be brought back to Station 1.
Feel Boracay Island's cool waters splash onto your face while you race atop its waters with this Poparazzi group ride. Check availability by choosing a date.
- No hotel pickup and drop-off, please proceed to the meet-up area.
- Minimum age is strictly 14 years old and above only and must be physically healthy.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests. All changes must be made 24 hours before the scheduled tour. Only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.