Feel the sea breeze on your skin as you sail across Boracay's waters in a traditional boat with this paraw sailing day tour. The cruise will take you out on the sea, making it a great activity for anyone who wants to appreciate the island's white sand shores from a new vantage point. Along with having the paraw all to yourself, there will also be life vests onboard and a guide to assure your safety throughout the tour.
The paraw is a local Visayan traditional boat balanced on two outriggers and features a large crab-claw sail. These are often used by local fishermen when they journey to catch food or transport items. Eventually, it became a prominent part of the island's culture and has become a must-do activity for Boracay visitors.
If you set out on the tour during the dry months of the Philippines, you will head over to the beachfront of Astoria Hotel in Station 1 to meet with your guide. In the rainy season, you will instead gather at the Bolabog Watersports Station. From there, you will hop aboard your private paraw before the guide opens the sails, moving you slowly out to the sea.
Like locals, you won't be sitting in the hull. Instead, you will lay down on the outriggers as the paraw makes its way cuts through the gentle waves. Take in the panoramic view of the island while you're out at sea and take as many photos as you like. During the trip, you can also ask the captain to stop for a while and let the waves lightly rock the paraw as you admire the scenery.
Enjoy breathtaking views of Boracay Island with this private paraw sailing day tour. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Minimum age is strictly 11 years old and above only and must be physically healthy.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.