Experience gliding above the pristine waters of Coron, Palawan, with this solo flyer parasailing activity. Taking you from the mainland to the Royal Island Watersports, this package is perfect for adrenaline-junkies wanting to spice up their vacation on the island. The whole package covers your 15-minutes of parasailing, all necessary equipment and safety gear, and service of a guide.
On your scheduled day, you will head to Coron Harbor Square, where you will meet with the crew. From there, you will ride a speedboat to transfer you from the city proper to Royal Island Watersports. When you arrive, the staff will brief you about the safety guidelines you need to know before the activity.
After the short orientation, you will then begin your 15-minute parasailing experience. Put on your life vests and let the staff strap you safely onto the parasail. You will then wait as the speedboat picks up speed. Before you know it, you will be soaring high in the air.
Take in the panoramic view of Coron's beautiful sea and islands while you're several feet up. If you want a little more excitement, you can ask the captain to do a "water dip." To do this, the captain will suddenly stop the boat and allow you to descend a few feet down, just enough for your feet to dip into the water briefly. Afterward, your captain will quickly accelerate to bring you back into the sky,
Once your 15-minute trip is done, you can try the waterpark's other amenities, such as swimming in their floating sea pool or directly in the sea, rest around their sitting deck, or sunbathe. Returning to Coron's town proper is by batches, so you may inform one of our staff what time you'd like to return to the drop-off point.
See Coron Island from a new point of view when you join this solo flyer parasailing activity at the Royal Island Watersports. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Meet-up at Royal Island Watersports office on the 1 st floor of Coron Harbor Square. Arrive at the meetup location 15 minutes before the scheduled activity time.
- An adult should be present to sign the waiver for participants aged 1-17.
- Do not participate in this activity if you’ve just consumed alcoholic beverages.
- If the sea is too rough, the activity may be canceled. If winds are too strong, activity may also be canceled.
- All guests are required to sign a liability waiver form that informs them of the risks of the activity.
- Participants must be aged 4+ to participate in this activity.
- Children aged 4-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
IMPORTANT: Guests are urged to comply with the standard operating procedures (SOP), wear face masks, practice good personal hygiene and social distancing whenever possible. Any guests whose body temperature is 37.5 C or higher, or not wearing a mask, will not be allowed to join the activity. We encourage anyone who has experienced flu-like symptoms or has family members with symptoms, to refrain from visiting our outlet if at all possible.