Swim in one of Negros Oriental's most popular cascades, the Casaroro Falls, after a scenic trek with this day tour. This trip will take you through lush forests and allow you to dip in soothing spring pools, making it the best trip for outdoor enthusiasts. It also includes hotel pick-up and drop-off, lunch, a round of drinks, and service of a guide.
On the morning of your tour, your guide will fetch you from your accommodation within Dumaguete City or Valencia town using an air-conditioned vehicle. You will then begin the drive to the Casaroro Falls. When you reach the site, your guide will brief you about the safety regulations you need to follow during your time here.
Afterward, you will set off on a trek to the cascade. Keep your eyes open during the journey as you will pass through lush greeneries and stunning rock formations on your way to the falls. Prepare to get your feet wet as well as the trail involves passing through a cool river.
At the end of the trail, you will be greeted by the towering Casaroro Falls, which stands almost 100 feet tall. Reward yourself with a refreshing dip in its catch basin and take photos of this picturesque cascade before preparing to return to the jump-off point. From there, you will head to the Forest Camp to enjoy a delicious lunch among the verdant trees.
The Forest Camp spans 2.5 hectares and contains man-made spring pools you can take a swim in after your meal. Along with taking a dip, you will also have the option to try out add-on activities like wall climbing and ziplining. When you've had enough adventure for the day, your guide will transport you safely back to your hotel.
Plan an adventure-packed day at Negros Oriental's top natural attractions with this day tour. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Each guest must fill in a health declaration form prior to the tour, which will be emailed
once the guest confirms the tour.
- First aid kit, hand sanitizer, alcohol, tissue paper, and trash bin are available inside the vehicle.
- Vehicles will be sanitized, including the driver, after every trip or tour.
- Mandatory wearing of facemasks and face shields during the tour, whether inside the vehicle or outside.
- Mandatory physical and social distancing of at least 1.5meter between individuals in all public spaces.
- Guests will be divided into groups of six (6) persons to comply with the maximum capacity of 8 persons per van.
- All our guides speak English.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs may be limited.