Explore the top attractions of the Cebu towns of Oslob, Badian, and Moalboal with this day tour. Travelers who love nature and sea animals are perfect for this excursion as you will see a variety of stunning sights and beautiful species on this trip. Land and sea transfers, travel insurance, lunch, snacks, hotel pick-up and drop-off, necessary fees per attraction, and service of a guide are included in this package.
Your guide will fetch you from your accommodation in Cebu City to start the tour. You will then make your way to Oslob’s beach to prepare for the Whale Shark Encounter. Your guide will also give you snacks while they settle the requirements for the activity. Once the boat is ready, a steward will join you and take you to a spot where whale sharks feed.
The boat crew will give you snorkeling equipment so you can get a better look at these majestic animals. Afterward, you will travel to Badian, where you will find the stunning Kawasan Waterfalls. These two cascading falls flow into turquoise blue pools, where tourists can relax and swim.
From there, you will head to a local restaurant to enjoy a delicious lunch before continuing the tour. You will next make your way to Moalboal. Here, you will board a boat and go on an island-hopping adventure that will take you to Turtle Point and Pescador Island and even show you the world-famous Sardine Run.
Get ready to put on snorkeling gear again as all three attractions are known for their lively underwater ecosystems. The Sardine Run, in particular, is a natural phenomenon that involves schools of sardines swimming so close together that they seem to form a wall made of shimmering silver in the water. Once you’ve had your fill of underwater exploration for the day, you will head back to shore and return to your hotel.
Discover the teeming marine life and natural wonders of Oslob, Badian, and Moalboal by booking this tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
RULES WHILE VIEWING WHALE SHARKS IN OSLOB
1. All whale shark watchers must undergo orientation at the Briefing Center on the rules for interaction with whale sharks.
2. No feeding of whale sharks by unauthorized personnel.
3. Do not touch, ride, or chase a whale shark.
4. Do not restrict the normal movement or behavior of the shark.
5. Do not use flash photography.
6. Do not create a splash when entering the water.
7. Do not wear sunscreen if you are going to enter the water.
8. Motorboats are prohibited in the area. Only paddleboats are allowed.
9. Viewing is limited to 30 minutes.
10. Maintain a minimum distance of 5m from the head, 6m from the tail (this differs from the 2m from the head, and 5m from the tail stated in the ordinance).
Guests are encouraged to bring their own snorkeling gear.
Activities not indicated are to be paid on site should guests want to avail themselves.
Special pick-up and drop-off fees will apply for guests staying outside Cebu City or Mactan. Vehicle types to be used are as follows subject to availability: Car for 1-2pax, Van for 3-6pax, Coaster for 7-10pax, and Bus for 12-20pax.
No refund will be given to no-show guests. For rebooking or cancellation please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days prior to your scheduled tour subject for approval.
Health protocols and IATF protocols will be followed.