See the breathtaking view of Chocolate Hills of Carmen, Bohol, while getting your adrenaline pumping with this private buggy car ride tour that comes with a 30-minute use of a buggy car unit, complete safety gear, with a briefing, environmental fees, and services of a guide. This tour is great for anyone seeking an exhilarating adventure while being in the presence of magnificent geological structures. The ATV ride is accessible between 8 AM and 5 PM, which allows you to plan and arrange your day properly.
After meeting your guide for the day at the ATV Center’s holding area, you will be given instructions and a brief introduction to the Buggy Car Ride experience. Pay close attention to the guide's directions, including the basics of buggy car units like the basic maneuvers of its steering wheels, gas accelerators, and pedals, which are similar to driving a car.
After familiarizing yourself with the buggy car unit you're using, your excursion will begin with a cruise into the foothills of the breathtaking Chocolate Hills. This prominent tourist attraction in Carmen, Bohol, was named the Philippines' third National Geographic Monument and is currently considered a potential UNESCO World Heritage site. The Chocolate Hills were given their name due to their distinctive chocolate brown look due to the dry vegetation that covers them.
Get your photos taken and let the hills serve as a background for the shot while you're driving the buggy car. Maneuver properly and don’t overtake to avoid any accidents. Take note you can extend your ATV ride for 30 minutes more for a fee. Enjoy the remainder of this land adventure before heading back to your accommodation.
Experience a one-of-a-kind adventure when you book this buggy car ride experience in Bohol. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Minimum age to join this activity is strictly 6 years old and above only. Children 6-9 years old must back ride with a paying adult aged 18 and above.
- Changing of date and cancellation of the tour must be made 24 hours prior to schedule to refrain from obtaining 50%surcharge.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests. 15-minute delay will be considered a no-show as it will push back all schedules if guests wish to push through so please arrive at least 15-30minutes in advance to fill out the necessary paperwork before starting your tour.
- Change on the number of units or hours at the time of arrival: Any change in numbers of units/hours which are less the actual reserved units/hours reserved will have a surcharge of 10% each on top of the published rate (Regular rate for walk-ins will apply). For additional units/hours, there will be no surcharge; however, our tour operator has the right to decline depending on the availability of units. No last-minute changes will be allowed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.
- Every guest must follow the prevailing IATF health protocols. All staff is fully vaccinated against Covid 19.
- The person who booked the activity is responsible to observe, follow and share this information with his/her group - please make sure that everyone brings their valid IDs.