Cebu to or from Cagayan de Oro Ferry Ride One-Way | TransAsia
Book a one-way ferry ride sea transfer from Cebu (Port Authority Terminal 2, Pier 3) to or from Cagayan de Oro or vice versa with TransAsia. This is a one-way ferry ride sea transfer service. To book a roundtrip ferry ride sea transfer, you may book this product again by setting the opposite route. This ferry ride sea transfer with TransAsia is perfect for those traveling from Cebu to Cagayan de Oro and vice versa. Travel time for this one-way ferry ride is approximately 9 hours and 30 minutes. The standard seat are 2nd Class Non-Aircon Seats but you can upgrade to Tourist, Tourist Deluxe, or Cabin. Book this Cebu to or from Cagayan de Oro ferry ride sea transfer with TransAsia for a smooth travel experience.
What to bring
Good to know
Important: Please check the seat availabilities first before booking your trip. You may contact customer service via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cebu to Cagayan De Oro: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays at 8:00PM
- Cagayan De Oro to Cebu: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays at 8:00PM
- Please be at the port three (3) hours prior to departure schedule. Boarding cut-off is thirty (30) minutes prior to departure schedule.
- Passengers must present the printed e-voucher at the TransAsia Ticketing Office in the port of origin.
- Please present a Valid Photo ID for verification purposes.
- To upgrade seat, please select your preferred seat type. The standard is 2nd Class Non-Aircondition Seat.