Cebu to or from Iloilo Ferry Ride One-Way | TransAsia
Book a one-way ferry ride sea transfer from Cebu (Port Authority Terminal 2, Pier 3) to or from Iloilo (Port San Pedro) or vice versa with TransAsia. This is a one-way ferry ride sea transfer service. To book a roundtrip ferry ride sea transfer, you may book this product again by setting the opposite route. This ferry ride sea transfer with TransAsia is perfect for those traveling from Cebu to Iloilo and vice versa. Travel time for this one-way ferry ride is approximately 14 hours. The standard seat are Reclining Seats but you can upgrade to Tourist, Tourist Deluxe, or Cabin. Book this Cebu to or from Iloilo ferry ride sea transfer with TransAsia for a smooth travel experience.
What to bring
Good to know
Important: Please check the seat availabilities first before booking your trip. You may contact customer service via email (email@example.com).
- Cebu to Iloilo: Fridays at 6:00PM
- Iloilo to Cebu: Saturdays at 6:00PM
- Please be at the port three (3) hours prior to departure schedule. Boarding cut-off is thirty (30) minutes prior to departure schedule.
- Passengers must present the printed e-voucher at the TransAsia Ticketing Office in the port of origin.
- Please present a Valid Photo ID for verification purposes.
- To upgrade seat, please select your preferred seat type. The standard is 2nd class Non-Aircondtion Seat.