2D1N Philippine Hot Air Balloon Festival Package | Hotel & 1-Day Pass
Go on an overnight trip to New Clark City and enjoy a day of everything that flies with this 2D1N Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta package. This package is inclusive of a one-day general admission pass to the Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta (happening in New Clark City from February 16 to 18, 2024) and overnight accommodations in Clark, Pampanga. You also have the option to upgrade your ticket to a two-day or a three-day pass or to a higher ticket tier.
You can bring your own car, but you may also book transfers to and from New Clark City. You may schedule your day pass on either the first or second day of this package. On the date of your pass, head to the ticket entrance and present your day pass so you can receive your event bracelet. Please make sure to wear the bracelet the whole day, as this will also serve as your re-entry ticket should you wish to leave the venue temporarily.
Once inside, you can enjoy the many shows and exhibitions and explore the activities on the ground. If you want to purchase aviation merchandise and souvenirs, the Fly Market is the perfect place for some shopping.
If you want to maximize your experience, you can upgrade your ticket to get access to the aviation career seminars happening at the fiesta. Attendees are treated to complimentary morning snacks, buffet lunch, and afternoon snacks. You will also get a certificate of attendance.
Another option is upgrading to a VIP ticket. This comes with a VIP parking slot, access to the VIP lounge, buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, buffet dinner, drinks, and wine tasting.
On day 2, you will check out of your hotel near the Clark Hot Air Balloon Festival so that you can head to your next destination.
Take part in the Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta and enjoy an overnight stay when you book this package. Check the availability by choosing a date.
Day 1 - Day 1: Arrival + Check-in
When you arrive at your accommodations in Clark, Pampanga, you will check in into your room. If your Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta day pass is scheduled for today, head to the venue so you can enjoy the festival. You may book add-on transfers to New Clark City for a hassle-free trip.
Day 2 - Day 2: Checkout + Departure
If your day pass to the Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta is scheduled for day 2, wake up early so you can take advantage of all the activities happening at the festival. Before you leave your hotel, make sure to check out so you won’t have to come back by the standard checkout time. If you don’t want to bring a lot of things to the fiesta, you may leave some at the property’s reception desk.
After checking out and enjoying the festival, you are free to head to your next destination.
What to bring
Good to know
BOOKING INFORMATION - Upon booking, please expect an email from Guide to the Philippines for the voucher, reminder, and next steps.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is admission free for kids? - Admission is free for kids aged 2 years old and below.
2. I purchased tickets online. Where can I find my tickets? - We send copies of the tickets to your email.
3. Do I need to print my online ticket? - No, you don’t need to print your online ticket. Just make sure to save an offline copy on your phone, which you will present for scanning at the ticket entrance. Event bracelets will be issued upon scanning of the tickets. The bracelet must be worn at all times for the duration of the event.
4. Can I leave the event venue and enter again? - Yes, you can step out of the event venue and re-enter within the same day, provided that you are still wearing your event bracelet upon re-entry.
5. I bought a ticket for a specific date, but I can’t make it. Can I still use it for a different day? - No, tickets are only valid for the event date stated.
6. Can I get a refund for an unused ticket? - No, all ticket sales are final, and there will be no exchanges or refunds unless the event is cancelled.
7. I purchased a General Admission ticket. Can I upgrade it to a higher ticket tier? - Yes, you may upgrade your ticket by booking it as an add-on at the product page.
8. How can I park my car? - Parking slots are on a first come, first served basis. Please be informed that vehicles are strictly prohibited from entering or leaving the property, and once a vehicle exits, it will not be allowed to re-enter.
9. I purchased a VIP ticket. How do I access the VIP Parking Area? - Directions to the VIP Parking Area will be available at the fiesta site. To access the VIP Parking Area, please present your VIP tickets to the attendant for verification.
ENTRANCE TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Ticket Purchase and Validity
• Tickets are sold for the specific date indicated on the ticket. Tickets are valid only for the event date stated.
• Tickets are non-refundable unless otherwise specified by the event organizers.
• All ticket sales are final, and there will be no exchanges or refunds unless the event is cancelled.
2. Admission and Seating
• Admission to the event is subject to the terms, conditions, and policies set by the event organizers and the venue.
• Admission is free for kids 2 years old and below
• Seating available at the venue is on a first-come, first-served basis
3. Entry Requirements
• Attendees may be subject to security checks and bag inspections upon entry.
• Prohibited items, including but not limited to weapons, alcohol, and illegal substances, are not allowed on the premises.
4. Event Changes and Cancellations
• Event organizers reserve the right to change or cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event of a cancellation, a refund or exchange may be offered at the discretion of the event organizers.
5. Weather Conditions
• The event may be delayed, postponed, or cancelled due to adverse weather conditions. In such cases, ticket holders will be advised by Guide to the Philippines for updates and instructions via email.
6. Photography and Video Recording
• Attendees are welcome to take photos and videos for personal use. Commercial use of photographs and videos is prohibited without prior consent from the event organizers.
• Attendees assume all risk and danger related to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event.
• Event organizers, venue owners, and Guide to the Philippines are not liable for any injuries, claims, costs, or damage resulting from or related to the event.
8. Privacy and Data
A weekend of everything that flies. The Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2024 is making its comeback at New Clark City to give us a variety of flying shows that you and your family can enjoy.
General Admission Ticket includes the following: 1 Full Day Pass at the Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2024
General Admission Ticket + Aviation Career Seminars Ticket includes the following: Access to Aviation Career Seminars in an air-conditioned area, Certificate of Attendance, Morning snacks, buffet lunch, afternoon snacks
VIP Ticket includes the following: 1 Full Day pass, VIP Parking slots (first come, first served basis), Access to VIP Lounge: Air conditioned area with prime viewing spot to watch the activities, Buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, buffet dinner, coffee, and drinks, Wine Tasting
Preferred Accommodation in Clark
This package is inclusive of accommodation during your trip in the Philippines.
To ensure that you can enjoy your trip and worry less about finding a place to stay, you may select from our preferred accommodation partners with your rooms under each day in the daily itinerary.
Our preferred accommodations provides higher quality service and are often located near airports, tourist and business areas, convenient for sightseeing and shopping trips. It also feature access to guest lounge, restaurant, fitness center and swimming pool.
Standard check-in time is 1500H PST. Standard check-out time is 1100H PST. Requests for early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and fees. Refundable incidental deposit is required upon check-in. Guest/s are required to present a valid credit card guarantee or cash deposit. Bookings for one person will be arranged in single rooms, and bookings for two or more people will share a twin/double, or triple room(s). Children will be arranged in the same room with their parents. If additional room(s) is needed and for special requests, additional costs will incur.
If our preferred partners are fully booked at the time of your booking, we will find another suitable accommodation for you of a similar level.
We always do our best to accommodate special requests, which may incur additional costs. Press choose a date to find availability.
Quest Plus Conference Center, Clark is a choice destination for business functions and Staycations. Its meeting rooms are set-up with the latest boardroom equipment, providing an excellent venue for all meeting and conference needs. You will be staying in a Deluxe Room fully equipped with comfortable beds, a cable TV, stocked mini bar, safety deposit box, Wi-Fi connection and a work desk for your business needs. Breakfast is included.
Whether for business or leisure, Best Western Plus Metro Clark offers a welcoming environment, comfy accommodations, free breakfast, high-speed Internet, excellent service, and convenient access to businesses, malls, and city attractions. You will be staying in a Deluxe Queen Room which features a queen-sized bed, a selection of hot and cold drinks, and a cable flat-screen TV. The stylish furniture includes bedside tables and lampshades for nighttime reading, a coffee table and chair, a desk area, personal storage, and a hidden electronic safe. Breakfast is included.