Manila Intramuros Walled City Virtual Tour
Take a virtual tour of the Walled City of Intramuros, known as the old Manila. While exploring this Spanish citadel that was founded in 1521, your virtual tour guides will also tell you about more than 400 years – pre-Spanish period, colonization era, war years up to present – of Manila history that shaped the nation Philippines.
This historical virtual tour tells the story of the old Manila in storytelling method. It's perfect for those who want to explore and learn the Philippine culture while hearing the story of Manila. This is a must-try for anyone curious about the rich history and iconic attractions in the capital of the Philippines.
The Intramuros Virtual Tour is presented by Suyomano in partnership with Don’t Skip Manila, founded by Anne Uy and Andrei Julian. Don’t Skip Manila offers walking tours full of history and activities through the vibrant city. The Tourism graduates started Don’t Skip Manila to help promote the city by holding guided tours around neighborhoods like Ermita, Quiapo, Intramuros, and Pandacan, as well as Manila's museums. Don't Skip Manila is a passion project that aims to tell the story of the pearl city. Their mission is to help people appreciate the often misunderstood urban maze. For the longest time, Manila has always been listed as a destination to skip when traveling to the Philippines. This project aims to change that. Experience Manila's history, arts, and culture through our carefully crafted tours which will prove why you shouldn't skip the Pearl of the Orient.
Suyomano is an online learning platform that seeks to connect Filipinos all over the world to explore, discover, and experience the richness of the Filipino culture. Suyomano intends to bring forth the best that the Philippines has to offer so that the world can gain a better understanding of the country and its people. Suyomano is proud to be a global platform for promoting, celebrating, and preserving the Filipino language, culture, arts, and heritage.
What to bring
Good to know
Zoom link will be sent to your e-mail to access the class.
Just a few house rules during the class:
- Be online at least 5-15 minutes before the start time to get to know your instructor and fellow students.
- Please make sure to mute yourself during the launch unless the presenter opens the floor for comments.
- We would love to hear from you, and encourage you to take part in the class discussion.
- During lectures, please use the chat box for your questions. There will be enough time for class discussion and Q&A after the lecture part.
- We only ask for you to be respectful at all times.
- Please use your full name and make it as your Zoom profile name as we will only accept participants who have confirmed reservations.
- Do not share the zoom link and password to anyone else. We will only accept confirmed participants.
- Please choose an appropriate background.
- After every class, please submit your feedback to help us continue to improve with this link: https://forms.gle/tW4oTzHVtTC5PhwJ6
Please visit our site for more featured classes: www.Suyomano.com. For further inquiries and questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.