Drive an All-Terrain Vehicle or ATV in Boracay Island with the help of this tour. This tour is ideal for those who want to try operating an ATV, as the 30-minute ride comes with the assistance of a guide, as well as a briefing and the use of a complete set of safety gear. The ATV driving track is operational from 9 AM to 4 AM, so you can schedule your ride in between those times.
Your tour guide will coordinate with you on the day of your tour. You’ll meet them in front of the McDonald’s at D’Mall in Station 2, and then you will board a shuttle service that will bring you to the driving track.
Before you can drive an ATV, your guide will brief you on how to operate the vehicle. Listen carefully as they will also teach you about the safety guidelines that you need to remember when driving the ATV. You will also familiarize yourself with all the safety gear that you need to use during the activity.
After your guide has deemed you ready, you will drive an ATV on a driving track. The driving track is outdoor, so you will be able to enjoy the fresh air and your surroundings as you drive the ATV for 30 minutes. You may take photos or videos of yourself driving the ATV, as long as it still follows the safety guidelines for the track.
Once your 30 minutes are up, you’ll park your ATV and return the safety gear that you used. Your guide will then accompany you to the service shuttle that will take you back to the McDonald’s at D’Mal in Station 2, so you can continue enjoying Boracay on your own.
Go on a Boracay ATV Experience when you visit the island with this tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Your tour guide will coordinate with you on the day of your tour. Meet up with your guide in front of D'mall McDonald's.
- To add a Hotel Pick-up to your activity please coordinate with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange on for you at a minimal cost.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests. All changes must be made 24 hours before the scheduled tour. Only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour.
- For guest safety protection, health standards will be strictly implemented.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.