Get a glimpse of the renowned majestic Mayon Volcano in Legazpi, ride an ATV, and hike in Farmer’s Trail for a closer look at the perfectly-shaped cone of this Bicol landmark. This thrilling adventure is perfect for those wanting to combine awe-inspiring landscapes with adrenaline-kicking activities. Hotel pick-up and drop-off, ATV fees, entrance fees, packed lunch & refreshments, and services of a guide.
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel in Legazpi City and drive you to the ATV base camp. Before starting the tour, you will first have a briefing. The guide will teach you how to drive the vehicle, and some do's and don'ts for safety.
After the instructions and safety measures are detailed, you will gear up and do a test drive. You will be given time to assess whether you can drive on your own or with a guide. Once settled, you will first make a stopover at the lava wall. Atop this wall is dark and sharp lava rocks that extend for kilometers on end.
Afterward, you will now proceed to Farmer’s Trail leading to Mayon Volcano. You will pass through grasslands and gullies, so expect the ride to be bumpy but fun. As soon as you reach the jump-off point, you will begin trekking the mountain. The higher you get, the more stunning the view and the more majestic Mayon Volcano looks.
On your way back to the ATV site, you can descend the lava wall on foot or ride down the zipline for an extra fee. Before going home, your group will feast on a free packed lunch with refreshments.
Grab your hiking shoes and prepare for an exhilarating Mt. Mayon trip in Legazpi. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off within Legazpi city only.
- Minimum age to join this activity is strictly 8 years old and above only. Children 8-11 years old must back ride with a paying adult using the 350CC ATV unit.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests. Only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour. Please make sure the mobile number you will input is active and keep your lines open as one of our representatives will coordinate with you upon booking confirmation or a day before your scheduled tour. No refund for no-show guests.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.