Get to know and see more of Bacacay, Albay with this private tour that will let you visit the sought-after sites around the area. This is a perfect trip for those who love exploring beaches and discovering idyllic towns in just one day. Tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off, roundtrip boat transfers, packed lunch, and services of a guide.
Your guide will pick you up at your accommodation in Legazpi City and bring you straight to Bacacay, Albay. It is located on the eastern side of the iconic Mayon Volcano. Bacacay boasts beautiful black sand beaches resulting from millions of years of natural erosion that powdered the volcanic rocks into fine sand. It is near Sula Channel, which is home to several paradise-like white sand islets.
When you arrive at Bacacay, you will board a boat that will take you to Batan Island, where you will have your first snorkeling activity. Enjoy its calm blue waters and its abundant marine life before making your way to Murupuerta Dive Site. While in here, you can choose to either snorkel again for a fee. If you’re a certified diver, you may opt to try the diving activity with a fee instead.
Next, you will head over to Pototan Cave, a spelunking tourist attraction with stunning rock formations and even an underground river. Afterward, you will head over to Bubbles, where you will see underwater volcanic vents.
You will head back to shore after your island hopping and stop by Casa Simeon Heritage House in the town, which dates back to 1920. Inside, you will find wood crafts, an array of books, and heirloom pieces, among others. You will have your packed lunch before heading back to your accommodation within Legazpi City.
Join this island hopping trip and experience Bacacay’s famous ancestral home. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off within Legazpi city only.
- No age requirement for this tour but we will follow IATF guidelines on your scheduled tour.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.
- For guests' safety and protection, we are requesting our guests to strictly adhere to our health and safety protocols while on tour: Wearing of face mask and face shield. Whenever possible, keep a distance of at least 3 feet or 1 meter away from other people to reduce the possibility of person-to-person transmission. Wash hands using water and soap. Sanitize frequently-touched surfaces and objects, including cellphones and other gadgets. Be adequately hydrated.