Discover unique attractions in Panglao Island, Bohol, by joining this private day tour perfect for travelers seeking some religious sites, farms, museums, and more to visit. This tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off within Panglao and Tagbilaran, entrance fees, and the services of a guide.
You will be picked up at your hotel within Panglao or Tagbilaran area first thing in the morning. Your first visit will be to Dauis Church, located in the municipality of Dauis on Panglao Island. Inside, the church boasts a remarkable combination of architectural styles — from Renaissance-style beamed ceilings to antique columns. Pray and contemplate before heading to the next destination.
Next, you will visit Bohol Bee Farm, a farm hotel that focuses on providing delectable dishes created with locally sourced ingredients, including their own organically grown crops. While in here, you will get to explore the herbs area, the organic bread-making area, beehives area, and more. You can buy souvenirs like pure honey at their shop to bring home with you.
Afterward, you will visit Hinagdanan Cave. Dauis locals used to utilize it as a World War II hideaway to escape the Japanese Imperial Army. Today, it is now frequented for its stunning rock formations and subterranean lakes. It gets its natural light from the indentations in the ceiling, which also serves as a nesting spot for swallows.
Head over to Nova Shell Museum next, which features an extraordinary collection of seashells from throughout the globe. They have various ones on display, including cowry shells, shells caught by French divers, shells caught by the owner, and various ones that are unique and museum-worthy. Drop by at their souvenir shop to buy some intricate shells before proceeding to your swimming activity.
Depending on the season, you will take a dip either at Alona Beach, the main beach of Panglao with crystal clear waters or at Dumaluan Beach, an idyllic beach with azure waters. Both are perfect for lounging and swimming as you will be treated to great views of Bohol. Enjoy the rest of your trip before heading back to the hotel.
Experience this scenic trip in Bohol's Panglao Island and see its unique highlights. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off within Panglao or Tagbilaran only.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- All requests should be made at least 24 hours before pick-up. No refund for no-show guests and only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour. Please make sure the mobile number you will input is active and keep your lines open as one of our representatives will coordinate with you upon booking confirmation or a day before your scheduled tour.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.