Explore the natural attractions of Boracay Island with this private island-hopping and snorkeling tour. This is perfect for travelers who want to visit the famous islands and beaches of Boracay without having to worry about arranging everything as this tour already comes with hotel pick-up, a guide, roundtrip boat transfers, entrance and snorkeling fees, snorkeling masks, and a seafood lunch.
Your tour will begin when you are picked up from your hotel. Your guide will then bring you to Station 1 or Bulabog Beach, depending on the season. You’ll then head to your first stop, Puka Beach. Here you can enjoy the white sand made by crushed puka shells and the beautiful beach views.
After sightseeing in Puka Beach, you’ll then head to Balinghai and Coral Garden (during the Amihan season or northwest monsoon) or Ilig-Iligan Beach (during the Habagat season or southwest monsoon) for some snorkeling. Boracay is a good spot for snorkeling as it is host to corals and a variety of sea creatures.
You’ll take a break from snorkeling and enjoy your seafood lunch at Tambisaan Beach, and then you’ll head to Crocodile Island. The island is named so because it looks like a giant crocodile’s head. The water surrounding it is home to different marine life, making it a good spot for snorkeling.
Crocodile Island is your last stop, but you may go on an add-on trip to Crystal Cove Island and Magic Island. Crystal Cove Island offers stunning views of the ocean and many photo spots. If you want to try cliff diving in Boracay, Magic Island is not to be missed, as it offers several cliff jumping spots with different heights.
After the tour, you will be brought back to Station 1 or Bulabog Beach so you can enjoy the rest of your day in Boracay.
Go on an island-hopping and snorkeling adventure in Boracay by booking this tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Your tour guide will coordinate with you on the day of your tour.
- Free hotel pick-up from stations 1-3. Otherwise, meet up with your guide in front of D'mall McDonald's.
- Itinerary varies depending on the season (Amihan and Habagat) please see the tour description for the island-hopping itinerary
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests. All changes must be made 24 hours before the scheduled tour. Only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour.
- For guest safety protection, children must be accompanied at all times and health standards will be strictly implemented.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.