See some of Boracay Island's beach and island hopping spots on this tour. This package is perfect for those who want to see more of Boracay beyond the famous White Beach. This tour is inclusive of hotel pick-up, private boat transfers, snorkeling fee and mask, lunch with seafood, and the service of a guide.
You will be picked up at your accommodation by your guide early in the morning and be brought to Astoria Station 1, where a private boat awaits. Take note that during Habagat or monsoon season, you will be brought to Bulabog Beach instead of Astoria Station 1.
The boat will then take you to your first stopover, Puka Beach. Known for its white sand beach with naturally crushed puka shells, you can walk around to enjoy the view or go for a quick dip. Don’t forget to avail some of the locally made souvenirs with authentic puka shells that are usually offered for sale by local vendors there.
You will be visiting Balinghai Dive Site next, which is made up of two walls that are directly connected to each other. Both walls have varied depths, as well as diverse coral and plant species. The crevices in the wall are home to anthias, pufferfish, lionfish, triggerfish, bannerfish, and angelfish.
After your snorkeling session, you will head to Coral Garden, another dive site in Boracay. It got its name from the hard corals that are growing all over the reef. Because of the relatively modest depth, Coral Garden is suitable for snorkeling, scuba diving, and travelers interested in underwater photography.
During the Habagat or monsoon season, you will be brought to Ilig-Iligan Island instead of Balinghai and Coral Garden. It is a charming small beach on the island's northeast shore with powdery sand and clear waters ideal for snorkeling and diving. There are a variety of aquatic species waiting to be discovered underwater.
Afterward, you will be taken to Tambisaan Beach, which is located near the village of the same name on the east coast of Boracay Island. On Tambisaan, you can learn about the local culture, observe how they live or relax on the beach. Enjoy the view while you have your seafood lunch here.
Your next stop will be Crocodile Island, a tiny remote island that is a frequent destination on Boracay island-hopping tours. The island gets its name from its unique form, which resembles the head of a crocodile. Take your time and go swimming and snorkeling during the stop here.
You will have the option to add Crystal Cove Island and Magic Island on your trip. Crystal Cove Island is an unspoiled attraction off the coast of Boracay. The island's major highlights are its two coves and pristine beaches with blue seas which are good for swimming and snorkeling.
Magic Island, on the other hand, is surrounded by crystal blue waters, powdery sand, and a variety of marine life. It is a renowned cliff-jumping location known for its distinctive diving platforms with various heights based on your liking. Enjoy your time before going back to Astoria Station 1 or Bulabog Beach.
Join this island hopping tour that lets you enjoy some of the best beach and island tourist spots in Boracay. Check availability by choosing a date above.
- Your tour guide will coordinate with you on the day of your tour.
- Free hotel pick-up from stations 1-3. Otherwise, meet up with your guide in front of D'mall McDonald's.
- Itinerary varies depending on the season (Amihan and Habagat) please see the tour description for the island-hopping itinerary
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests. All changes must be made 24 hours before the scheduled tour. Only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour.
- For guest safety protection, children must be accompanied at all times and health standards will be strictly implemented.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.