Go island-hopping in style and book this private yacht cruise in Boracay. If you want to explore the natural wonders of Boracay in a unique way, this private cruise is for you as it comes with a guide, a cold cuts platter, pizza, and free soda or water.
The three-hour cruise starts at 9 AM, so make sure to wake up early and be at the meet-up spot on time. Depending on the season, it will either be at Station 1 or Bolabog Watersports Area. After you have met up with your guide, you will be escorted to the private yacht.
Make yourself comfortable as you head to your first stop: Puka Beach. The beach is famous for its sand, which is made of crushed puka shells. Your next stop is Balinghai Beach or Ilig-Iligan Beach, depending on the season. Here you will do some sightseeing. Both beaches are secluded and feature white sand beaches and turquoise waters, which are the perfect backdrop for your travel photos.
Your next destination is Coral Garden, where you can swim and snorkel. Also known as Boracay’s house reef, Coral Garden is home to different kinds of coral, hence the name. You’ll continue swimming and snorkeling in Crocodile Island, your next stop. The island is named so because, from one angle, the island looks like the head of a crocodile. Corals and other marine life live on the island’s waters.
Your last two stops are Crystal Cove Island and Magic Island. Note that you need to pay the entrance fees for both islands. Unlike the previous islands, Crystal Cove Island’s attractions include man-made structures and view decks. Magic Island, on the other hand, is a known cliff jumping spot which features several jumping points with varying heights.
Once you’re done exploring Magic Island, you’ll head back to the yacht and go back to Boracay Island so you can enjoy the rest of your day.
Explore the islands and waters of Boracay in luxury when you book this yacht cruise. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- No minimum age requirement but children and senior citizen must be accompanied by an adult companion at all times especially while in transit.
- Yacht Capacity is up to 45pax but only 20pax will be allowed due to government regulations.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.