See Boracay Island's breathtaking White Beach and Malay’s giant windmills from the sky through this helicopter tour. It will take you above the island's world-famous white-sand shores and nearby attractions, making it the perfect option for travelers wanting to see the island in a short time. It also includes free hotel pick-up and drop-off, transfers to and from the helipad, and the service of a guide and pilot.
On the day of your tour, your guide will pick you up from your accommodation along Station 1, 2, or 3. You will then be transported to the helipad in Ilig-Iligan. Here, you will have to listen to your pilot as they give a quick rundown of the rules you have to follow during your 15-minute ride in the sky. Afterward, you will hop inside the helicopter and take off from the helipad.
Keep your cameras or smartphones ready as you will be first flying over the stunning White Beach. Feel free to snap photos of the people out on the waters and the shore, making a picture-perfect scene of life on Boracay. As you fly over White Beach, you can also get a fantastic view of the nearby shores, such as Diniwid Beach and rock formations located just outside of White Beach.
Next, your pilot will take you across the waters to reach Malay province's mainland. Along with its own pristine beaches, the mainland boasts majestic hills that add to its picturesque landscape. Take in the view of lush mountain ranges as you fly over ridges like the Tuhaw Hills, which are covered in verdant greeneries and are home to various wildlife species that thrive in a tropical climate.
From there, your pilot will continue flying towards the village of Pawa to give you a perfect view of the island's windmills. The entire wind farm comprises 18 giant windmills that each top a small hill in the village. Along with providing sustainable energy to the locals, these turbines have also become a top attraction highlighting the importance of clean energy on the island. Finally, you will end your 15-minute flight over Boracay Island back at the helipad before your guide drops you off at your hotel.
Experience soaring above Boracay Island's best attractions through this helicopter ride. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off between stations 1 to 3 only.
- Minimum age is strictly 18 years old and above only and must be physically healthy.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests. All changes must be made 24 hours before the scheduled tour. Only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.