Zoom across the waters of Boracay island and experience a rush when you book this jet skiing experience. This tour comes with roundtrip speedboat transfers to and from the water sports area, use of gear including a life vest, and a tour guide that will orient you on the activity.
This tour is perfect for those who want to experience zipping through the turquoise waters of Boracay aboard a jetski with a couple of friends, as up to 3 people can share this tour. This activity can be done from 8:30 AM to 5 PM, so you can choose when you want to schedule it.
The activity will begin once you meet up with your guide in Station 1 or Bolabog Water Sports Area, depending on the season. Your guide will then take you to a speedboat that will bring you to the water sports area. Once there, your guide will brief you about the basics of operating the jetski, as well as the safety guidelines, so make sure to listen well.
Once you have learned how to operate the jet ski safely, you can enjoy riding it for 15 minutes. 2 people can ride together, or you can enjoy taking alternate solo rides. You can also choose to extend the activity by booking a 15-minute or 45-minute add-on. If you choose to book an add-on, you can share this tour with a third person. Do take note that only two people can ride the jetski at a time, so you’ll have to divide the time between the 3 people.
After you’re done with the activity, you will be brought back to shore and the meetup point so you can continue enjoying Boracay on your own.
Hop on a jet ski and experience the waters of Boracay differently when you book this tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Minimum age is strictly 10 years old and above only and must be physically healthy. 10-17 years old must be accompanied by an adult and must sign a waiver before partaking in the water activity.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.