Get a bird’s eye view of Boracay Island when you take this 10-minute helicopter tour. This trip is perfect for those looking for a unique way to enjoy the island’s famous White Beach from above. Hotel pick-up and drop-off and service of a guide are included in this package.
Your guide will pick you up at your accommodation in the morning or afternoon, depending on your preferred time. You will then be transferred to Brgy. Yapak, where the helipad is situated. Before entering the chopper, you will receive a quick briefing to ensure that your flight will run smoothly.
Strap on your seat belt and enjoy your window seat view as the helicopter flies you above Boracay island for a full 10 minutes. The small island of Boracay is located south of Manila in the Visayas region, about 1 hour and 10 minutes by plane. Lying on the northwestern tip of Panay Island, it boasts fine white sand beaches and calm waters.
Feast your eyes on aerial views of Boracay’s famous beach, White Beach. From above, you will see how the sand of this 4-kilometer beach is immaculately white, the waters are flat and crystal-clear, and the sunsets paint the sky in the most breathtaking of afterglows.
There are also a lot of water activities that can be done in White Beach such as paddle boarding, fly fishing, banana boat, snorkeling, scuba diving, helmet diving. From above, you might even see outrigger sailboats called paraws on the beach. Enjoy the rest of your trip before your driver drops you off at your accommodation on the island.
See Boracay from a new perspective by joining this helicopter ride overlooking White Beach. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Your tour guide will coordinate with you on the day of your tour for your scheduled pick-up.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- For guest safety protection, only 10 years old and above are allowed to join this activity and health standards will be strictly implemented.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.