Hop aboard and join this half-day tour to Lake Balinsasayao in Sibulan. Just a few hours-drive from Dumaguete City, Lake Balinsasayao Nature Park boasts a lush landscape and picturesque lake view. This tour is perfect for travelers who want to go on relaxing eco-adventure to Dumaguete’s countryside.
Book this tour and explore the beauty of Lake Balinsasayao. The Nature Park offers activities such as camping, kayaking, trekking, and swimming. It also serves as a home to a variety of animals and plants. Bring a windbreaker or jacket, the park can get colder than the city.
After being picked up from your hotel in Dumaguete city, you will be transferred to Sibulan. You will be treated to a view of the Tañon Strait, south Cebu, and the countryside, thanks to the uphill terrain on your way to the Twin Lakes.
Once you arrive, your guide will brief you on the dos and don’ts of the park. Hike around the lake, breathe in the fresh mountain breeze, savor the beautiful scenery, and take some photos. Go on a short trek to get a breathtaking view of the lake and the surrounding mountains of Balinsasayao, Guintabon, Kalbasaan, and Mahungot.
You will be served with a hearty lunch to replenish your energy.
Experience the sights and sounds of the Lake Balinsasayao Nature Park on this half-day. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Each guest must fill in a health declaration form prior to the tour, which will be emailed
once the guest confirms the tour.
- First aid kit, hand sanitizer, alcohol, tissue paper, and trash bin are available inside the vehicle.
- Vehicles will be sanitized, including the driver, after every trip or tour.
- Mandatory wearing of facemasks and face shields during the tour, whether inside the vehicle or outside.
- Mandatory physical and social distancing of at least 1.5meter between individuals in all public spaces.
- Guests will be divided into groups of six (6) persons to comply with the maximum capacity of 8 persons per van.
- Some portions of the road leading to Balinsasayaw may be prone to landslides during stormy weather if weather is not good, you may opt to rebook or refund your payment.
- All our guides speak English.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs may be limited.