Experience a one-of-a-kind activity when you book this aquanaut helmet diving activity in Boracay. This tour comes with a guide, roundtrip speedboat transfers to the water sports area, use of equipment including a lifevest, and souvenir photos and videos of the activity, making it a perfect option for those who want to try helmet diving in Boracay for the first time.
Helmet diving is a great activity to try in Boracay since you don’t have to be a skilled swimmer or diver to see the marine life the island has to offer up close. With the help of a special helmet, you can walk along the seafloor and see coral reefs and fish in their natural habitat.
Your activity will start at your meet-up point. This will either be in Station 1 or Bolabog Watersports Area, depending on the season. Once you’ve met up with your guide, they will escort you to the registration area, and once registered, assist you to board the speedboat that will bring you to the Aquanaut floating platform. Your instructor will then brief you on the dos and don’ts of the activity, as well as the safety guidelines you need to follow, so listen carefully!
After your orientation, you will gear up, and then your instructor will assist you as you make your way to the seafloor. Your instructor will be there to guide you along the way as you explore Boracay’s waters. The experience will take around 20 minutes, so make sure you make the most of it!
You’ll head back to the surface afterward, where you will also be given your souvenir photos and videos of the experience. You’ll then board a speedboat which will take you back to the shore so you can continue exploring Boracay on your own.
Walk along the ocean floor of Boracay and explore its underwater wonders with this tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Minimum age is strictly 11 years old and above only and must be physically healthy. Pregnant women and persons with comorbidities are not allowed to dive.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.