Explore the underwater world of Boracay when you book this scuba diving tour. This is perfect for those who haven’t tried scuba diving in Boracay as it comes with a guide, use of all scuba diving equipment, and souvenir photos and videos of the experience. This tour is for two people, so make the most of the experience and find someone you can share it with! It is available from 9 PM to 2 PM, so you can choose when to schedule this activity. Just note that the whole tour can take up to 3 hours, so plan accordingly.
Boracay is not only known for its beaches but also its clear waters and marine life. When you scuba dive in Boracay, you’ll get a chance to encounter angelfish, butterflyfish, parrotfish, lionfish, scorpionfish, and even blue spotted stingrays! You’ll also get to see Boracay’s coral reefs.
You’ll begin your tour when you meet up with your guide. Depending on the season, it will either be at Station 1 or Bolabog Watersports Area. Once you’ve met up with your guide, they will take you to the water sports location, where they will brief you on the guidelines and safety measures that you need to follow on your dive.
Once you have been oriented about the dive, you will go on your shallow dive to allow you to familiarize yourself with the equipment and the feeling of scuba diving. After the guide has deemed you ready, you will go on your final dive, where you can explore deeper areas.
After the dive, your guide will give you your souvenir photos and videos so you can relive your Boracay scuba dive experience even after you go home. You will then be escorted back to your meet-up point so you can continue enjoying your stay in Boracay Island.
Scuba dive in Boracay and see the island’s marine life when you book this tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Minimum age is strictly 11 years old and above only and must be physically healthy. Pregnant women and persons with comorbidities are not allowed to dive.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.