Go on an epic water adventure off the coast of Siargao with this one-day excursion to three of the attractions lying on the west of the island. Complemented with hassle-free transfers, this tour is tailored for travelers who want to spend the day surrounded by sun and sand.
In the morning, wait for a transportation service at your hotel and drive you to the town’s port. From there, you will sail across the sea toward the nearby Caob Island. Nestled in this island is the refreshing Sugba Lagoon.
With its inviting blue-green waters and tropical paradise vibe, the Sugba Lagoon never fails to appeal to guests of all ages. Once you arrive here, you will immediately notice the wooden pontoon house in the middle of the lagoon. This is where you can take refuge and settle your things. The most popular activity is diving off the wooden board. You can also try out other water activities like snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, and bamboo rafting while in the area.
On the northeastern side of Caob Island is another island called Kawhagan. Like many of the islands dotting Siargao’s coast, it has lots of coconut trees towering over several huts. Swim and snorkel in its crystal-clear water and take lots of pictures on its white sandbar jutting out in one corner. You can also purchase some coconut drinks on Kawhagan.
Your last stop will be at Pamomoan Beach, which conveniently lies just in front of Kawhagan Island. You can play volleyball here or have a picnic while you relax on the sand and let the hours pass. Afterward, you will make your way back to the mainland of Siargao.
Experience a day of water activities with this day trip to Sugba Lagoon, Kawhagan Island and Pamomoan Beach in Siargao. Check availability by choosing a date.
- All our guides speak English.
- Itinerary arrangements may change depending on weather conditions and water current.
- Bringing of food, plastic bottles, and noise pollution is strictly prohibited.
- An additional payment of PHP 50 for foreigners will be collected on the day by the tour guide. This is in accordance with the law implemented in Del Carmen Municipality.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs may be limited.