Visit idyllic attractions in Panglao, Bohol with this day tour that includes hotel pick up and drop-off, entrance fees, free snacks, and services of a guide. This is ideal for travelers seeking a mix of activities on the island like sightseeing, caving, art gallery-viewing, and farm visit all in one day.
Your guide will first pick you up at your accommodation within Panglao. Once settled, you will be brought to Hinagdanan Cave, the first stop on the day's itinerary.
Aside from its serene appearance, Hinagdanan Cave has a long and fascinating history. During World War II, locals in Dauis, Bohol used the cave as a hideout to avoid Japanese Imperial Army soldiers. With its stunning rock formations and underground lakes, the cave has become a popular tourist attraction in the Philippines. The recessed ceiling, which also serves as a nesting ground for swallows, provides natural light for travelers.
Following your caving adventure, you will go to the 4-star Amarela Resort, an upscale accommodation noted for its distinctive and traditional architecture. One of the resort's key attractions is the Amarela Gallery, which features various artifacts from the owner's private collection. While here, learn more about the art pieces, the artists behind it, and its relevance to Boholano culture.
After having your free snacks, you will head over to your last destination for the day, South Farm. It is an organic farm known for its abundance of local produce and artisans making handmade arts & crafts. You will see various farm animals and different types of flora and fauna surrounding the attraction. Explore the eco-friendly site and take photos before heading back to your hotel.
Discover Panglao, Bohol’s hidden gems of attractions. Check availability by choosing a date.
- No lunch included
- Tour Guides will not be allowed to take pictures using the guests' camera and or phone.
- Guests, the tour guide and the driver shouldwear face mask at all times except during meals.
- The tour guide may choose to wear a face shield instead of a mask while doing commentary for easier breathingwhile talking.
- Guests with a body temperature of more than 37.5 will not be allowed to join the tour.
- Guests shall abide with the protocols implemented in the sites or attractions in the itinerary.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.