Feel the wind in your hair with this exciting banana boat ride adventure in Boracay. If you’re visiting the island with family and friends and want a family-friendly water activity to squeeze into your schedule, then this 15-minute adventure is the fun and perfect way to go.
You will be meeting up with your guide at D’Mall McDonald’s, located close to Budget Mart. From there, you will proceed to the activity area, where you will be given a life vest and a short briefing, including what to do to keep safe while onboard the long, inflatable rubber tube that looks like a banana. Once you’re geared up and ready, you will then board the inflatable tube.
Hold on tight as you wait for the speedboat to pull the banana boat out to the sea. It will be slow at first, but you will be speeding up as you cut through the waves of the island. The speedboat will make several twists and turns to keep the ride more exciting, but despite the adrenaline rush, you will experience while on the boat, the activity is quite safe.
If you brought an action camera with you, make sure it's fastened to your wrist and has a floater. Enjoy taking pictures during the ride, but remember to hold on tight! You will go around the length of Boracay for 15 minutes before you head back to the activity area, where your guide will be waiting for you. You will be dropped off at Station 1 where you can enjoy the rest of the day swimming and hanging out by the shore.
Prepare yourself for an exhilarating banana boat ride in Boracay with this private activity. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Your tour guide will coordinate with you on the day of your tour.
- Meet up with your guide in front of D'mall McDonald's.
- To add a Hotel Pick-up to your activity please coordinate with us at email@example.com so we can arrange on for you at a minimal cost.
- Watersports Activities are held either on Station 1 during Amihan Season (approximately from mid-November to May) or at Bulabog Beach during Habagat Season (approximately from June to November)
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- For guest safety protection, only 5 years old and above will be allowed and health standards will be strictly implemented.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.