Witness the majestic Boracay sunset from a paraw with this activity. You can enjoy a private 1-hour paraw sunset cruise with this tour that comes with safety gear and the assistance of a tour guide.
A paraw is a traditional Visayan boat that the locals originally used to transport goods between islands. Today, the paraw has become famous as one of the icons of Boracay, as it’s a common sight to see them sailing on the island’s waters.
Paraw sailing is one of the Boracay activities you should include in your itinerary as not only will the actual sailing relax you, but the ride will also allow you to see Boracay’s beaches from a different perspective. Since this tour is also scheduled in the late afternoon, you’ll also be able to have an amazing view of the famed Boracay sunset.
The activity will begin when you meet with your guide at the D’Mall Southwest Office. After you are briefed about the safety guidelines of sailing in a paraw, you will head to the water to meet your boatman and board the paraw.
As you sail away from the shores of Boracay, you’ll be treated to a different view of the island. Seeing it from the water allows you to not only appreciate the white sand and its clear waters but also see the lush greens the island has. This activity will also relax you, as the gentle movement of the paraw will invite you to just chill and take in the moment. Don’t forget to take photos of the views surrounding you so you can remember the experience even after it is over.
After your hour is up, your boatman will sail back to shore so you can continue enjoying Boracay island on your own.
See Boracay’s famous sunset from a different viewpoint when you book this activity. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- No hotel pick-up and drop off, please proceed to D'mall Southwest Office.
- For safety purposes, pregnant women and people with health problems please message us first if you will be allowed to join the activity depending on the situation.
- Minimum age to join this activity is strictly 3 years old and above only.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.
- For guests' safety and protection, we are requesting our guests to strictly adhere to our health and safety protocols while on tour: Wearing of face mask and face shield. Whenever possible, keep a distance of at least 3 feet or 1 meter away from other people to reduce the possibility of person-to-person transmission. Wash hands using water and soap. Sanitize frequently-touched surfaces and objects, including cellphones and other gadgets. Be adequately hydrated.