Explore the islands of Boracay on this speedboat tour and see a different view of majestic Boracay. This private tour is perfect for friends and families who want to experience a luxurious ride through the crystalline waters of the islands as it comes with a one-hour exclusive use of a speedboat, use of safety gear, and assistance of a tour guide.
If you’re staying in Station 1, 2, or 3, an assigned tour guide will pick you up at your hotel or resort. Otherwise, your guide will meet you at the D’Mall Southwest Office. Make sure to bring necessities with you, such as a water-proof camera and a bottle of water, to have a fun-filled adventure without any hitch.
Afterward, you will make your way to the speedboat rental activity area. Listen closely as your tour guide briefs you about the activity. You will also be provided with a life jacket. For safety reasons, you are required to wear this during your entire ride.
You will first travel along the shorelines of Cagban, where the main jetty beach port in Boracay is located. You will make your way to White Beach. Known for its exquisite powdery, white sands and aquamarine waters, White Beach is the perfect location to be speeding along.
Feel the thrill as you speed along the waters of West Cove. A popular retreat for solo travelers, couples, or groups, West Cove will enchant you with its stunning views. You will also speed through the waters of the luxurious Shangri-la’s Boracay Resort and Spa.
Savor the sea breeze and appreciate the island’s beautiful view. Make sure to take photos along the way. After an hour, you will be taken back to shore so you can continue with the rest of your plans for the day.
Spend a luxurious day with your friends and family with this hassle-free speedboat rental in Boracay. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Free hotel pick-up from stations 1 to 3. Otherwise, meet up at D'mall Southwest. No hotel drop-off.
- For safety purposes, pregnant women and people with cardiovascular problems are not allowed to join the activity.
- Minimum of 2 person and maximum of 5 person per booking.
- Minimum age to join this activity is strictly 7 years old and above only.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.
- For guests' safety and protection, we are requesting our guests to strictly adhere to our health and safety protocols while on tour: Wearing of face mask and face shield. Whenever possible, keep a distance of at least 3 feet or 1 meter away from other people to reduce the possibility of person-to-person transmission. Wash hands using water and soap. Sanitize frequently-touched surfaces and objects, including cellphones and other gadgets. Be adequately hydrated.